Chapter Fifteen

*OLIVIA'S POV

After a short and hilarious meal full of questions, Harry's bad jokes, and Gemma's sarcastic remarks we all decided to go to bed. Everyone had their own room except me. I had to bunk out with Harry which I don't mind to much.

"I didn't bring any clothes" I said awkwardly as I stood rubbing my forearm.

"That's fine, just go through on a button up like always" he remarked while folding the covers back. "Oh sorry" now he remembers. "You don't remember"

Naw dip Sherlock.

"I can literally hear your sarcasm" he chuckled. "You has a thing where I would say or do something stupid and you would immediately be sarcastic, so it wouldn't surprise me now" I looked at him with shock. "Yeah, I know you pretty well. Go pick out your favorite, their in there" he pointed to double doors.

I walked through the doors and straight into a walk-in closet. He had suits upon suits. Pants upon pants. And what seemed like thousands of assorted shirts.

"Wow" I whispered to myself.

"I know" his sudden voice startled me and my reflex kicked in and I decked him. "Ugh"

"Oh god, I'm sorry" I straightened up and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Not your fault, I shouldn't have snuck up on you" he groaned.

"It's fine, I've developed a weird reflex. When startled I punch"

"Noted" and walked out lowly.

"Now I feel bad" I said to myself when turning back to the shirts. I decided to wear one that was purple and white. It has purple vertical stripes that are contrasted by purple horizontal stripes that are on the arms and black spiral buttons. The shirt stopped mid-thigh and draped over my hands. Though oversized it was extremely cute.

"Hey you done..." he dragged on when his eyes laid on me. "Holy crap"

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows placing my hands behind my back awkwardly.

"Nothing, you just look... holy crap" he chuckled. " you look good, better than good, amazing" I smiled in response walking to his side.

"Thank you" I gently kissed his bare shoulder and walked over to the bed. I got in on the side that I assumed was not his. He climbed in beside me and I could feel his body relax into the mattress.

"You have no idea how long it's taken for me to actually get comfortable in this bed" he whispered. "Now I finally can"

"And Why's that?" I turned to my side to face him. He looked so peaceful in the dark light.

"Honestly, because you're here. While you were gone I was restless; always drinking, never alone, I wasn't myself" he paused and sucked in deep. "But with you I am; I lost my world and I honestly couldn't handle it. But now she's back and life just got a lot better"

In the dark I could feel the heat rise to my face. He slithered his hand down and gripped mine.

"I'm really happy you gave me a chance, and when you remember, I want you to know I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff I said and did" I nodded in response even though he couldn't see me.

The thought of remembering; it honestly scared me to death. What if I remember but feel a different type of way? What if I don't feel the same as I remember? What if I don't remember people how they want to be? What if this is wrong?

The hours passed by and not once have my eyes shut to let sleep take over. I staring up at the ceiling, hoping. But for what? A sign that this isn't right or a sign that it is? That this is wrong? I don't know.

I felt the soft thumping of my heart in my chest like the continual beating of a drum. It echoed throughout me. I heard the soft patter of feet which I naturally assumed was Gemma. I felt Harry squirm over and over again. The last time he did it I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around myself. His loose curls tickled my collar bone. He breathing calmed and returned to a steady pace. His arm tightened around me. He was like a tall muscular teddy bear.

A few hours later sleep took me over. I let my eyes close softly as Harry's weight shifted over me. Morning came sooner than expected, I was awaken by the sound of soft waves crashing and the aroma of pancakes and bacon. My favorite. I felt the spot beside me and all that came to touch was nothing. No harry. I swung my legs over and got up hugging the shirt around me. I walked to one of the drawers and to my luck found the socks. I pulled out a pair of his long socks. I pulled the soft fabric up my smooth calves.

I walked into the living room with full energy. I had a skip in my step and happiness radiating through me. This feels so weird, but so right. Ha. I walked into the kitchen to see Harry shirtless standing over the stove. I tried my best to tip toe over to him and not make a sound.

I stood behind him. I ran my hand up his left arm up to his shoulder. He jumped at my touch and then relaxed. I traced the heart on his arm and kissed his back gently. I wrapped my arms around his torso as he cooked. I leaned my head on his back and took in his alluring smell.

"You're a great cook" I whispered.

"Thank you" I pulled my arms away and ran them down the side of his torso to his waist. "You're playing a dangerous game" he chuckled. Only this was dark and raspy. Sexy. Seductive.

"Maybe I like danger" I said turning him around to face me.

"Breakfast is ready" he screamed and threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you-" Gemma started but Harry cut her off.

"I'm gonna eat something else" and I could hear him smirking. "Something I've been craving for awhile"

End of chapter
————————————————————
Author's Note

Lord have mercy, I'm going to need lots of church after this next chapter. Hope y'all enjoy a little smut😉.

Ttyl....