Chapter Two

Harry's POV

----------------

"Haz you have to go! I NEED MY CARROTS!" Louis yelled, prvtically shoving me out the door.

What was his problem?

"Lou, I really don't want to go anywhere today..I just want to sleep a little. Really. Whoevers coming over I won't talk to I promise.

Louis huffed and crossed his arms.

"I....It's....no you can't. It's...a stripper. Now leave."

I stared at him a moment and then burst out laughing.

"Oh Lou. You're too cute. Now really. Who's the girl? You're on the phone with her all the time. I know it's gotta be her."

Louis paled a bit.

"yep! It's a girl. And she'll be here soon so PLEEEEASE go. I'll....I'll do anything you want ALLLLLLLLLL day tomorrow if you give me the flat to myself this afternoon." he begged.

I sighed. If he was this desperate to keep it away from me then fine I guess..

"Alright I'm going. Just let me put on some shoes."

I sauntered into my room, pulling on a pair of shoes and my purple jack wills jumper since it was sort of cold out.

Lou was anxiously pacing the living room, biting the inside of his cheek. He only did that when he was really nervous.

"Boo what's wrong?" I asked, stepping closer.

His eyes widened.

"Y..You should go now.." he said quickly, scurrying out of the room.

I sighed. This was just...weird.

"Bye to you too." I mumbled, turning the doorknob.

As I opened it, a pressure pushed against it and a little girl came tumbling in.

"I'm sorry love!" I exclaimed, scooping her up so she was standing again.

She looked at me curiously, with bright green eyes, and curly hair that was blowing in a million directions from the wind. Her cheeks were flushed pink, and I could see the slightest dimples etched into her cheeks.

"Daddy?!" she exclaimed after a moment of studying me.

I looked at the woman behind her, confused. Why would the little girl think-

My mind went blank when I saw her. Those piercing gray eyes surrounded with full lashes. The thick black curls. The plump, delicious red lips. Her pale skin. Her face drained of colour.

"Hi Harry...." she murmured, reaching for the little girl that was in front of me.

"Daddy?" she said again, pointing.

"Yes...daddy..." Lucy said, pulling her close.

What the hell was going on?!

Lucy's POV

------------------

"We..we have to go." I stammered and slipped past him into the house, shutting the door behind us.

Lou was in the livingroom, smiling but looking stressed.

"HarrysawherandIkindoftoldBellahewasherfather." I jumbled the words out of my mouth, as I set Bells on the floor.

Lou's eyes widened.

"What?! I thought you didn't want him to know!"

"I DON'T. she...she just saw him and went 'daddy' and I panicked and said yes. Oh god Lou what am I gonna do?! He recognized me!"

Lou chuckled slightly.

"Of course he recognized you. You loom the same. And of course he remembered you. He was in love with you Luce. So in love..."

I remembered those days. The teenage days, when w wry day was an adventure, especially with my boyfriend, the world-known Harry Styles. Life was pretty good then..

"When the hell did you plan on telling me." I heard a husky voice growl from the doorway.

Harry was standing there, hurt, confusion and anger written cross his face.

Bella was standing there smiling at him.

"Daddy!" she said confidently, looking so...happy that it hurt.

Harry looked at her and his eyes softened a little at her. She ran over and started bouncing in front of him, throwing her arms up at him. He scooped her up, the way I did, and kiss her cheek, also the way I did. She snuggled up into his neck, the way I used to. Lou look over at me uncertainly.

"Of all the bitchy things you've done to me..you kept my daughter away from me?!" Harry asked sharply, rubbing Bella's back.

I kept my mouth shut.

"She thought she was doing the right thing." Louis defended me.

harry's attention darted to him.

"You... you knew. My BEST MATE knew I had a baby girl, and kept it from me?! how could you DO that to me Lou?!"

He didn't wait for an answer. He turned swiftly and walked out the door, to a silver car.

"HARRY!" I yelled, chasing after him and my baby. My baby girl..

But before I could stop him he drove away. Oh my gosh. This was such a mess...