Chapter Twenty

hey!!!!! As promised, here is your chapter

~*Lucy's POV*~

I opted for the steps, nervously taking each one, counting as I went up. There were 130 steps. I saw the door, looming in front of me. This was it...

I opened the door to see a very haggard looking Harry and an angry Simon. His eyes lightened when he saw me.

"Hello Lucy dear, how are you?" he smiled.

"I'm quite well." I smiled back, slipping into a chair across from him, and sadly, next to Harry.

"So. When exactly were you telling me about marrying my international popstar?" he asked me, obviously not serious.

I rolled my eyes.

"If I had known we were married, or even dating, or ANYTHING, I would have told you Si."

Simon looked over at Harry, his gaze hardening.

"What were you thinking Harry?! How could you be so careless? Do you realize that I can't fix this?!"

My heart rate sped up.

"Wait..what do you mean you can't fix it?!" I yelped.

Simon looked at me apologetically.

"It means Lucy, that...the press has already gone too far with this. This isn't a story I can take back...you..actually HAVE to marry Harry..."

***

"Is she awake?" I heard a voice ask.

"Obviously not mate. Does she LOOK awake?"

"she looks dead.

"HARRY YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND."

Okay. That one was Louis. His voice was quite distinguishable.

I felt a little finger poke my cheek.

"Mummy? Can you hear me?" I hear Bella's voice ask.

A smile broke out on my face, and I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my precious baby girl.

"I hear you angel." I pulled her in close, kissing her cheek.

Harry was hovering nervously over me, as if he wasn't sure whether to talk to me or not.

"Lu did you hear the news?! You and Harry are getting married in two weeks!" Niall exclaimed, with a large grin.

My smile faltered.

Oh yeah..Simons news. Me and Harry. Had to be married before the end of the month. and I couldnt back out..

Lou was looking at us sadly, the hurt evident in his eyes. But he forced a smile onto his face, at least acting happy.

"Guys? Can you leave me and Harry alone for a second?" I asked quietly.

Lou scooped up Bella, tickling her as he carried her away. When we were alone, I turned to look at him, not bothering to mask the pain I was feeling.

"Harry i cant do this." I choked out, letting me tears spill over.

He rushes over to my side, taking me into his arms, the way he used to do when I was sad. I'll admit, it calmed me a little, but nothing could completely relax me from The dark shadow that was overbearing on my Life.

"Lucy....please don't cry." he begged, rocking me back and forth.

I sniffled into his shirt, clutching the fabric tightly between my fists.

"Harry I'm too young to get married." I cried, tears still streaming from my eyes.

I felt like...my life honestly was over. It was being set in stone how things would be for me, and this was it. Granted, it was guaranteeing Bella be taken care of by a father, but I wasn't ready to settle down for the rest of my life with Harry.

Harry pulled me back so he could look at me.

"We're both young Lucy. I know. And I am so so sorry I created this...this mess. But please. Give this a real chance. I promise, I will try my best for you, to do everything I can to keep you and Bella happy. And safe. Please let me try.."

I put my hand gingerly on the side of his face.

"I don't really have much of a choice, do I Harry?" I gave him a small smile. My eyes brimming with tears.