Chapter Nineteen

~*Lucy's POV*~

"What do you mean Simon wants to see me?!" I shrieked at Louis, panicking.

I knew from personal experience that when Simon got involved something was bad.

"I'm not sure." Louis sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But...I haven't done anything wrong!" I wailed, tossing myself onto his couch.

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Just go. I'll be waiting outside his office for you at four. He said it should only be twenty minutes or so. I can take Bells to the toystore or something to wait for you."

He hugged me tightly and I buried my head in my chest.

"I think I'm gonna just run away and hide and never come out. Want to go be a caveperson with me?" I muttered into his chest.

Louis laugh, the sound of it calming me down.

"Nah, I think it'd just be easier to see what Simon wants."

I sighed.

"Fine. I'm going to get ready then..." I went into my room, looking in my closet, debating on what to wear.

In the end, I opted to wear a red high waisted skirt, with a black and white polka dotted blouse, black stiletto pumps, and my hair in a high ponytail, with the bangs bumped up. My makeup was simple winged liner, slight blush, and my normal bright red lipstick, with dramatic false lashes (hey, what can I say? I like to make a statement with my makeup c;)

"Are you ready yet?!" Louis called, impatient.

I laughed.

"Chill out. I'll be out in a second!" I yelled back, smirking as I applied a last coat of gloss to my lips.

Now I was ready.

With Bella buckled into the backseat, Louis plugged his ipod in, and immediately, one of his songs came on, and Bella started to sing along.

"Wow. Someone's cocky" I chuckled, switching the song to an Amy Winehouse one.

Louis was grumbling under his breath. He hated Amy winehouse.

"Louis, get over it, and let me enjoy my music before I die in Simon's office." I grumbled, but reaching over and stroking his face, something I tended to do when I got nervous.

Lou sighed.

"I guess its fine. Can I have your flat? Is that in your will or what?"

I looked at him, feigning shock.

"Why would you need MY flat?! Yours is like three times the size!"

"I need more room for my shoes!" he exclaimed, like this was the most obvious thing in the world.

I rolled my eyes.

"Louis, you're such a girl!"

*****

"So...text me when you're done, if you survived, if you need food, if I need a group of ninja assassins to come in and rescue you..or-"

"Louis just go I've got it!" I laughed, pushing him back to his car.

He gave me an encouraging smile before driving off, waving at me.

I walked into Simon's building, smiling at the receptionist.

"Hi, I have an appointment to see Mr. Cowell?" I said.

"Ah, yes Mrs. Styles. Take the lift to the tenth floor, first door on your left, Simon and Harry are waiting for you."

My heart almost stopped when she said "Mrs. Styles", and at the mention of Harry being up there.

Shit. Now I knew what this whole thing was about. This meeting could only go one of two ways....and this situation was not looking good....

~*~*~*~*~*

....PLEASE DONT KILL ME BECAUSE I DIDNT TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS. I tell in the next chapter. I promise! swear on a bear! pinky swear? double pinky swear on two bears? Come on! Thats a legit promise! You can't break that!

Anywho. The NEXT chapter is being held hostage until i get.....5 votes. thats it duckies! five simple votes, and I give you chapter twenty, robert downey jr, and chocolate chip cookies. not too hard, ay?

kay. im done babbling now. I LOVE YOU ALL.

oh. that song on the side? Yeah. I've been listening to it nonstop alllllllll day. listen. enjoy. the guy is hot (;

hugs and kisses,

alexx

OHHHH. my cutesy neighbor saved a baby bird today! We've named him harold, and hes cute as can be! :D