Chapter 44

(A/N)

Hellloooooo my darlings.

But for now, here we go! :D Chapter 44!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*Niall's POV*~

Mine and Lucy's night was pretty busy. We had to sneak into her's and Harry's house to grab her stuff, and by stuff, pretty much whatever we could fit into her luggage set, the rest we brought back to my place, and once she got settled, I would ship it. Man. That girl knew how to pack though. For me and the boys, we kind of messily threw things into suitcases; she rolled it all tightly, so that she was able to fit more stuff into each case.

Then, we made sure her passport was all in order, her visa was okay, she was always renewing it so she could stay with her brother in California, so she would be allowed back into the country again. Now it was just a matter of making sure the boys DIDNT see her at the airport.

I couldn't tell her that I had seen Liam and he was onto the trip. She would FLIP OUT. And I really didn't need a spazzing out Lucy right now. So maybe it was best if I just didn't tell her. Yeah. That'd be good. Because what are the odds of the guys believing Liam, right? ...right?!

~*Harry's POV*~

"HE WHAT?!" I yelled.

Liam had called us all over to Louis', and by us, I mean me, Zayn, and obviously Louis.

"I'm saying, I was over at Nialls, and he started babbling about going back to Ireland? And kept saying he was taking a holiday. He said his flight was tomorrow at 11. Well, I checked with the airline website, and the only flight leaving tomorrow at 11 is going to Philadelphia, in the USA. So. Niall's not going on holiday. But he DID buy someone a ticket."

Zayn looked at him skeptically.

"How do you know he even bought a ticket? Maybe he was just looking at them and you freaked him out a little."

Liam rolled his eyes.

"Because the air company SAID that Niall Horan purchased a plane ticket on that flight. Just one ticket. I love Niall, but when he purchases a ticket IN HIS NAME, he needs to realize that people are able to find out about it."

"But you said Lucy IS going. How do you know for SURE? I mean, yeah. It seems pretty obvious. But, it's not definite." I said, running my hands through my curls.

Liam sighed.

"Her phone was on the table, and her coat was strewn on the couch. She may not have been in the apartment at that moment, but she had definitely been there recently, and obviously had plans on returning if she left her stuff there."

I stood up quickly.

"Well then come on, let's go over and get her! I need to fix the damn mess Louis made!"

Louis glared defiantly at me.

"I didn't make a mess. I was fixing her, when YOU butted your head in and ruined it all!" he growled at me.

I opened my mouth to retaliate back at him when Liam shot me a warning look.

"Now, is NOT the time for that. We need to figure something out, OTHER than barging over there right now, because all of us know that Lucy's gonna panic and run out, and then we'll have no idea what's going on."