Chapter 40

~*Louis' POV*~

After Liam let Lucy leave last night, I paced around the house, waiting for her to come back.  

He shouldn't have let her go. She hasnt been okay for two weeks, and he let her go out dressed the way she was to let her do god knows what. Her phone was here of course, so I couldn't call her to find out where she had been. that was last night. Now, it's 12, the next day, and still no sign of her.  

"Look, maybe we can go out, drive around a little, and just...clear your mind a little. You've been just as frazzled as she has the past couple of weeks." Liam said, although he sounded uncertain.

I shot him a look.  

"Liam. You saw how she was since that damn interview. She got like that because of him! I just...urgh! I finally have a chance with her, and she's too busy missing Harry for it to matter! How am I supposed to be okay?! And now she's off by herself!"  

Liam sighed.  

"Sitting here moping about it isn't going to find her though Lou. Yes. I understand that it's frustrating. But I'd suggest actually going and DOING something about this. Okay?!"

I sighed and nodded. 

"Let's go then I guess..."

~*Lucy's POV*~  

I woke up the next morning, head pounding, But tightly curled into Harry. I sighed in contentment, snuggled closer into him, one of my legs between his, the other over top of his. His right arm was slung over my waist, pressing me into him. His left arm was under my head, like a pillow. I smiled at his sleeping face, loving the cute way he always seemed to frown slightly in his sleep.

I leaned in and kissed him gently, reaching up to cup his face between my hands. He groaned slightly before kissing me back, pulling me into him closer by my waist.  

"Stop it Harry." I chuckled into his mouth.  

Apparently I wasn't very convincing though, as he kissed me again, rougher this time, forcefully holding me against him. And I wasn't complaining one bit.  

"Harry, we've got to get up." I told him, pulling away slightly.  

He pouted at me.  

"I really don't want to..." he told me.  

I chuckled, kissing him again quickly.  

"Hush you, we have to. I...I think we should go talk to Louis.." I said, not yet fully convinced that I really wanted to talk to him.  

"Talk to him about what?" he asked me, not looking angry but curious, as to wonder why.  

"Well, I need to get my stuff from his house first of all, and secondly, well the whole baby thing; we need to figure out how we're going to do that...and..and just....everything.." I sighed.

Harry was looking at me thoughtfully, before he smiled slightly and nodded, kissing my forehead.  

"YOU can tell him you showed up totally wasted last night, and receive the punishment for drinking while pregnant." he laughed slightly before slipping out of bed, away from me.  

"Ughh. Never mind. You were warm. Come back!'' I moaned, reaching out pathetically for him.  

He laughed at me, pulling a T-shirt over his mmmmph body.  

"Nononono. You really don't need to put that shirt on." I told him, sitting up.  

Harry laughed again.  

"I could say the same to you." he chuckled, motioning to the shirt I was wearing, that was slipping off of my shoulders, Leaving me pretty much exposed.  

"Mmmm nah. You couldn't." I said before getting out of the bed, going to the closet to look to see what clothes I had left here.

I opted for a pair of raspberry skinny jeans, and just a cream coloured sweater, which hung off of one shoulder. And a pair of black stiletto ankle boots.

Taking a look in the mirror, I shuddered. My makeup was a messssss. It was just smeared everywhere.  

"Harry! You didn't tell me I looked this bad." I scolded him while I tried unsuccessfully to scrub off the makeup from my face, which wasn't really working.  

"I thought you looked fine." He told me, smirking as he leaned against the counter.  

I rolled my eyes, deciding to leave my makeup in the mess that it was, because I was only making it worse.  

"Quite the flirt Styles." I said, walking past him.

He chuckled.  

"Only for you, love. Come on. Let's go." he said, putting his hand on the small of my back, and leading me to his car.

(A/N)  

Here loves! Like promised, here's your chapter; not the best, and I apologize /: but I was working most of the day, and I'll be working 6 hours tomorrow, so, please don't hate me, 15 votes 10 comments please?<3(: I promise a better chapter either tomorrow or Monday<3 IF you vote and comment :p love you guys!