Chapter 55

(A/N) Hey guys! So, I was supposed to upload yesterday, but I got caught up in the adventures of my hectic life. Anywho. So sorry this chapter is complete shit, I have terrible writer's block right now, and can't get any of my ideas to flow correctly, or fit together. It's just...not working right now. So, it may be a few days before I upload again. 

BUT in the meantime, I would like to ask if you could check out a story for me? The author is Jellyfish2 and the story is called One Direction Infection. 

vv Link to the story is below, check it out, vote, comment, fan, come on guys, it'd mean a lot to me if you could do this for her! :D 

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1609244-one-direction-infection

And, this chapter is also DEDICATED to @RighterReader, she's making me a cover for my story 'Sign for Love' check out her cover shop, "Creative Cover Shop" Again, here's the link for that: 

http://www.wattpad.com/forums/discussion/243080/0/25/creative-cover-shop-officially-open 

Okay. Enough from me. I'm done babbling now. But, just so you know, I'm apologizing again for the awfulness of this chapter. Don't hate me, or like...never read this story again because of this terrible chapter >.< I promise a better one in a couple of days, maybe later today if I feel inspired. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!<3

******

~*Niall's POV*~

Lucy and I were on our way back from getting breakfast, and the ride was silent. She had gotten enough food to feed ten people, but had only bought a small coffee for herself. And sadly, I had a feeling that that was all she would consider to be her breakfast for the day.

I hadn't realized how skinny she was until she launched herself into my lap last night, and when I hugged her; how tiny and fragile she felt in my arms. I was honestly scared that if I held her too tightly she would break.
"You sure that's all you're having?" I asked her, motioning toward the small mocha frappucino she had gotten at Starbucks on our way back.
She nodded curtly, not saying anything.
Ah. Great. Now she was upset. You could tell by the way her fingers were sliding over the steering wheel, and how her jaw was set.

~*Lucy's POV*~

I was silently fuming in my seat. Why was everybody getting at me for eating?! Didn't I eat enough last night in my little "eat-off" with Niall!? Dude! I had like 10 slices of pizza! I'm surprised I didn't throw up! And here they all were, with their stupid backwards glances, and stupid questions. Well. This was just starting up with Niall now. But Harry was watching me last night a lot, before I started eating, studying me. It was...creepy. And Lou was always forcing me to eat back in America. They just didn't get it. I wasn't hungry! And if I wasn't hungry, why should I eat!? I pulled up in front of the apartment, swinging out of the car without another word, grabbing the bags out of the backseat and staggering up the steps to the door. 

"Here, I got it." Niall, said, opening the door, and reaching to take some of the bags. 

"I'm fine." I snapped, trying to ignore the hurt look on his face, making me feel instantly guilty. 

You just couldn't be mean to Niall. 

Being mean to Niall was like kicking a little puppy. 

"Ni, I'm sorry. I'm just, a little tired." I told him, offering him a weak smile. 

He grinned back at me. 

"S'okay. I get it. You've had a rough week." 

I chuckled slightly and set the bags down on the kitchen floor, reaching in to grab the box of pancake mix when Niall started to shoo me out of the kitchen. 

"I got this! You go shower! You smell." he teased, poking his tongue out at me. 

I rolled my eyes and shoved his shoulder. 

"Asshole." I muttered, a smile on my face. 

"You love it, really!" he called after my retreating figure, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

Only Niall could completely turn my mood around like that. 

I peeked into Bella's room, she was still sleeping. Well, it was only 8:30, she normally slept until about 11:00. Harry wasn't anywhere to be seen, but his bedroom door was shut, so I safely assumed he was in his room. 

I tip-toed into Bella's room where my suitcase was, and pulled out a set of clean clothes, just simple highwaisted shorts, and a white v-neck shirt. I went into the bathroom, turning on the hot water, as hot as it would go, and after stripping off my clothes, stepped in. 

A sigh of contentment escaped my lips as the hot steam enveloped me. Harry thought I was crazy, but I loved hot showers. He always complained about how long I took in the shower, but he took long showers too! He claimed that I couldn't have a super long AND super hot shower, that it wasn't fair. One of our never-ending-never-serious arguments. 

Some things, like that, I loved arguing about with him. We'd argue about cute little things, like what to get for dinner, or what movie to watch, or whether or not I was allowed to lick the spoon when we made brownies (I ALWAYS licked the spoon. That was like...my freaking JOB) 

I sighed as I scrubbed the shampoo through my hair. I wondered how things would be now. Whetehr things actually COULD be the same. 

I felt...at home here. Safe. Loved. I hadn't felt like that in awhile. I felt like a part of me was filled, now that I was just a few mere feet away from Harry at all times. Like, the missing part of me was found again. I didn't know how to explain it. 

And I know he said he wanted to give it a try, but then, how could he trust me again after everything I'd done? Could he ever truly love me the same way he did before? I sighed again. I was doing too much deep thinking for this early in the morning. 

~*Harry's POV*~ 

I stepped out of my room, stretching my arms over my head. After Lucy and Niall went out, I took a quick shower, which was rare for me, and went to work cleaning up the room. It wasn't really bad, just a lot of stuff thrown around. Which surprisingly didn't take long to clean up. When I stepped out I could hear the shower running, and judging by the clattering sound int he kitchen, I figured out Lucy and Niall were home, and it was probably Niall banging around in the kitchen. 

"Could you be any louder mate?" I joked as I strolled into the kitchen, just a pair of jeans slung loosely around my hips. 

"Yeah, I probably could."  Niall mused, not seeming to sense my sarcasm. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Lucy's in the shower?" I asked, to verify. 

"Yeah. Look. I uh..wanted to talk to you about her." he said slowly, as if choosing his words very carefully. 

"About what?" I asked, leaning against the counter. 

"She uh, she's gotten a lot skinnier. Do you think she's been eating properly?" 

Wow. he just came right out with it. 

"I uhm. Look. Ni. I'm not sure....she's, she's a lot skinnier, but she just got back. I'll figure things out, but just not right now. I can't...throw this at her, if somethings got her stressed out, then I want to let her relax a little bit before we jump on her, okay?" 

He nodded, smiling a little. 

"So....how many of these do you think I should make...." 

(A/N) short, and more of a filler. Im sorry )x