Chapter Seventeen

~*Lucy's POV*~

I was pacing my apartment, waiting for Louis. My mind was reeling, the only thought in my mind was the one that had been occupying my mind from the second I got in the car. It was my only way to keep Bella safe, and away from the drama of the paparazzi.

It felt like it had been hours. Harry was still out with Bella. Hopefully they'd be back by supper, but I knew that he would bring her back, and I knew she was safe with him. For some twisted reason I trusted him.

My pacing was interrupted by the front door opening, and I threw myself at Louis, starting to cry.

"Shh love. What's wrong?" he asked, obviously confused.

"I...I wanted to say goodbye." I cried, burying my head against him.

I felt like I was ripping a part of myself out. But it had to be done.

Louis pulled me away to arm's length.

"What do you mean say goodbye...? Lucy...what's going on...?"

I took a deep breath.

"I'm taking Isobele to America. For good." I said firmly. I had no choice. This was it for me.

He stared at me, his mouth slightly open in surprise.

"No. You're not. You're coming to Paris with me, and then back here. Like we planned. Lucy...Im not letting you leave." He said just as firmly as me, his hands tightening on my shoulders.

I winced. It hurt.

"Lou. I have to leave. I can't...take this anymore." My voice got quieter at the end.

Tears were in my eyes, but I saw them in Lou's too.

"What happened."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"What happened that made you decide this? Because you werent thinking like this this morning, something rattled you, and made you want to run away. Now. What. Happened. To. You."

I looked down at the ground.

"I was out shopping and the paps stopped me, and were asking questions about you and me and Bella and Harry. I don't...want her to grow up with that. I was lucky she wasn't with me today. Going to America may be my only chance to keep her from this."

Louis walked away from me, shaking his head.

"So you're just gonna run away from your problems? Things get rough and you just freaking leave!?"

More tears spilled out.

"I didnt want you to get mad at me...please stop yelling.." I whispered, backing up against the wall.

Of all people, Louis knew how much I hated yelling. It terrified me.

Lou looked over at me and his gaze softened

"I'm sorry Lucy. I'm done. I'm sorry. You just...Luce you can't leave..."

He took me

In his arms again, and let me cry, I swear I felt his tears slipping onto my face.

~*Harry's POV*~

After Bella woke up, se said she wanted to go to the zoo, so we got her dressed, and I took her out to my car, settling her into the backseat.

"Daddy we gon see the animals!" she exclaimed happily, her little smiling warming my heart.

I smiled back at her.

"Yes love, Lots of animals."

***

The zoo was fun. I ha bought Bella some ice-cream, and a stuffed panda, and a tiger. to my dismay, she had spent a lot of the trip talking about when Uncle Lou took her to the zoo, And all the fun they had.

But now, she was getting tired, so I picked her up, and held her and her stuffed animal heading for the main gate.

That's when I saw the trouble.

Outside the gate, I saw the paparazzi, their cameras waiting. One of them saw me, which results in all of them noticing me.

They all yelled questions, mostly about Bella.

"Is she your daughter?!" I hears one of them clearly yell.

"Yes." I said, turning in the direction of the voice. "This is my daughter, Isobele Styles."

"Who's her mother?!"

I hesitated.

"Lucy Styles. My....my wife." I said before shutting Bella and myself into the car.

(A/N) uhohhhhh Harry got himself into troubleeeee. What's gonna happen now? What will Lucy say? O: update soon.