Chapter Four

Once I got home, I set Belly down in her bed, pulling her shoes off. She was still asleep, looking as precious as could be. I kissed her softly on the head before going to my room to change.

I pulled off the outfit I was wearing and pulled on a pair of black spandex and a red lace camisole. Grabbing my worn ballet shoes and my iPod, I walked down to yhe dance studio I had built into the top part of my flat. I plugged my iPod into the stereo system, standing in the center of the room, letting the music move through my body. I didn't think, just danced to the words.

The best thing bout tonights that we're not fighting.

Could it be that we have been this way before.

I know you don't think that I am trying.

I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

But hold your breath

because tonight will be the night

That I will fall for you.

Over again.

Don't make me change my mind.

Or I won't live to see another day

I swear it's true.

Because a girl like you's impossible to find.

You're impossible to find.

This was Harry's and my song. He used to sing me this all the time. I didn't even notice I was crying until the teardrops hit the floor.

"Mummy? Why are you sad?" I heard Bella's voice from the door.

Her eyes were sleepy, and her voice tired, but she must have heard my music.

"I'm just thinking baby. Come here." I held open my arms and she walked into them, snuggling up to me.

"Daddy says he wants me to come over again soon." she told me, looking at me happily.

I forced a smile on my face.

"Well, why don't you go to sleep, and I can call daddy and have him come over."

She smiled happily and nodded, tucking back into my neck.

I stood up, switching my iPod off on the way out. Carrying Bella to her room, I laid her back in bed, pulling her covers up.

"Night baby."

"Goodnight mummy."

I switched her light off and shut the door softly, going to the kitchen to get my phone.

I didn't want to have Harry over, but I had promised Bella. Scrolling through my contacts, I stopped when I reached his name. Taking a deep breath, I hit call and hoped he would pick up.

"Hello?" he said after the second ring.

"Hello Harry.."

"Oh...hey Lu.."

I bit my lip. He was the only one that called me that.

"I uhm...was wondering if you could come over..?" I asked hesitatingly.

He didn't answer at first, but I heard him shuffling around.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" he huffed slightly on the other line.

I chuckled.

"I don't want you here. Isobelle does."

Harry perks up immediately.

"Okay I'm coming over! But I'm staying over, alright?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Styles. Just hurry up. It's already 10:30."

I hung up the phone and went to change. I wanted to look at least semi-decent when harry got here.