Chapter Three

Flashback:

"I love you." he murmured softly, lips brushing against mine ever so slightly.

I shivered at the touch.

His green eyes smirked back at me, teasing me. Taunting me.

"Mmm I love you too Styles." I whispered, pressing my lips to his.

He kissed me back hungrily, hands gripping my sides tightly, legs entwined with mine.

I pulled away first, looking at him, his eyes were closed, his forehead resting against mine, his nose nuzzling mine.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked, kissing me again, sweetly this time, not like before.

"Because...this isn't the time Harry."

His eyes met mine and he nodded.

"Alright love. Not now."

I snuggled into him, my face nuzzled into his neck, enjoying my moment.

Lucy's POV

------------------

3 hours and he's not back yet. I'm pacing Lou's flat, tapping my nails together like I always do when I'm nervous. I've called Harry's mobile at least 20 times.

"Lou where could he have gone?!" I shrieked, flopping onto the couch.

Louis sat next to me, rubbing my back gently.

"Love, he'll be back soon. I promise. He wouldnt go far with her."

We sat there for awhile until I drifted off to sleep on Louis's lap.

~*~*~*~

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I felt Louis yell, so I sat up, yawning. Standing in front of me was Harry, with a sleeping Bella in his arms.

"Belly!" I exclaimed, jumping up and snatching her from him, cradling her close to me.

She stayed asleep, peacefully, just readjusted to my body.

"I was out for the day with MY daughter. I didn't think it'd be such a terrible thing." he growled, glaring at me. I instantly felt guilty.

"Harry...I didnt want you to be mad at me..i thought it was for the best..." I whispered.

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't lie to me. How was it the best?!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO HURT HER LIKE YOU HURT ME. You and the boys were busy touring, you forgot about me...I didn't want her to make the mistake of loving you if you'd just disappear one day...I wanted to protect her."

Harry looked like I had slapped him.

"You think I just forgot about you? Lucy, I thought about you every damn day. I wanted to come back to you more than anything in the world. But management wouldn't let me. All those girls? It was management giving me an 'image'. I never wanted that...I wanted YOU."

I felt tears slide out of my eyes.

"I have to go." I stammered and bolted out of the house with Louis calling after me. I couldn't do this right now. I couldn't fall back to him again. I'd only get hurt.