Chapter Twenty-Three

~*Lucy's POV*~  

Bella was sprawled out on the floor in front of me, and Harry and I were sitting on the couch in our new apartment, staring blankly at the television.  

I hadnt left the apartment since the wedding two weeks ago. Bella hadn't either. Harry had moved into my apartment, and now the paparazzi were constantly surrounding the place, making it impossible to go anywhere. Honestly, you'd think they'd have found something better to do by now..

"Is there trouble in paradise brewing for the Styles family? Harry Styles has been spotted this morning with ex-girlfriend Caroline Flack, leaving her house after a late night rendezvous! Is Harry already cheating on his new wife Lucy? Stay tuned to find out."  

I looked over at Harry and laughed.  

"It's like they think we don't live together, I know full well you were with me all morning, I was up before you." I teased.  

Harry smirked.  

"My hair was shorter in that picture, from when me and Caroline were actually dating."

My smile faltered but I recovered it quickly.  

I scooped Bella up and carried her down the hall to her bedroom, laying her down into her bed.  

I felt Harry's presence behind me. He was always there. I always knew when he was there.  

"I'm gonna jet off to Lou's for a tiff, alright love?" I said, turning to face him.  

Something flashed in his eyes, although I wasn't sure what, before he flashed me a weak smile.  

"Sure. Please...just...don't do anything. Please Lucy."  

I steppe up to him, kissing him softly.  

"I promise. I'll be back soon."

I was trying for him. Trying, to make this work.  

But I needed Louis right now. Needed...to feel him. Needed his kisses, and his warm embrace. I just couldnt let that go. 

I got dressed quickly, I'm a simple white v-neck, with a black leather jacket, black denim shorts, and black knee-high combat boots. My hair was naturally wavy, and my makeup, black winged liner and red lipstick (the usual)  

"Harreh! I'm off! I'll be back soon" I yelled before traipsing off to Louis' house.

~*Louis POV*~

I smiled into the kiss, loving the feel of her soft warm lips moulded so...perfectly against my own. They way her fingers knotted into my hair, and the way she locked her legs around me, or pressed her hips so tightly against mine. The feel of her was....intoxicating. Helping me push Lucy out of my mind.

Carly, the girl from the coffee shop a couple weeks ago, was currently the girl attached to my lips. My...girlfriend. I asked her out the day after Lucy's wedding, deciding I needed a distraction.  

I move my lips down to her neck, biting and kissing the skin there, slipping my hands up her shirt when I heard I gasp from the doorway, and looked up to see a bewildered Lucy, standing in the doorway, her keys to my apartment dangling loosely in her hand.  

"I can't believe you." she whispered before bolting back out, and taking off down the sidewalk.  

"Carly...I think you need to go." I said quietly, gently pushing her off of me.

~*Lucy's POV*~

My only thought on my way home, was that I wanted to hurt Louis. He KNEW how I felt about him. So why...would he do that?! I didn't bother to stop the flow of tears that were pouring from my eyes. I felt like such a baby.  

When I got home, I slammed the door shut, letting a small whimper escape me. Harry jumped up and over when he saw me.  

"Babe? What's wrong? What happened!?" he asked, but I just crushed my lips to his, kissing him roughly.  

If Louis could snog random girls, then I could certainly do the same with my husband.

Harry responded eagerly, kissing me just as hungrily as I kissed him. he led me backwards, into our bedroom, not once separating our lips. I slid my hands up his shirt, hands traveling over his smooth chest. Maybe I could let this go farther than what Louis had. Maybe he'd find out...

(A/N) Louis and Lucy Drama o: uhohhhhh... )':