Chapter Six

I woke up the next morning to a loud knocking on my front door. Groggily, I opened my eyes, going to sit up when I felt something snug around my waist. I looked down and saw an arm clasped tightly around my body. Turning ever so slightly, I saw a gorgeous curly haired dimpled boy laying next to me, breathing softly. I smiled despite myself. He looked so...perfect when he slept.

I remembered putting Isobelle back into bed, but not much after that. Talking to Harry but that was about it.

Whoever was at the door was STILL knocking furiously, so I carefully slipped out of Harry's arms, pulled a white silk robe over my pyjamas, and went to the door.

When I opened it, an angry looking Alexander was standing there, holding a magazine.

"What the hell is this Lucy?! You said you weren't gonna tell him!" he yelled.

I looked at the magazine. On the cover was a picture of Harry holding Bella, they were at a rotators, Bella was pointing at something and Harry was laughing.

"HARRY STYLES SECRET LIFE?" the headline read.

"He is her father Alex..he has a right to know." I stated.

"What's going on Lu?" I heard a tired Harry ask behind me.

Shitshitshit.

Alex's eyes widened at the sight of a shirtless Harry coming out of my bedroom.

"WHY THE HELL IS HE IN YOUR ROOM?!" Alex yelled, his face contorted in anger.

Harry just looked confused.

"I'm gonna go check on Bells..." he muttered before slinking away from Alex's death glare.

"You're overreacting." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"HOW?! my girlfriend was sleeping with the ex that knocked her up! How am I supposed to be okay with that?!"

I glared at him.

"We fell asleep when we were talking about OUR baby. He finally knows, and I have someone to actually HELP me and you're freaking out about it!"

"He's only trying to sleep with you." Alex grumbled.

I stared at him, surprised.

"No! He isn't! The only thing we've TALKED about is Isobelle, and he hasn't TRIED to do anything! Just let me handle this!"

Alex glared at me.

"Whatever. I'm going out. Have fun with loverboy."

He stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

He was so frustrating sometimes. The way he acted, you would think I couldn't be trusted. That I was going to cheat on him or something. It's the other way around. HE cheated on ME. multiple times. I should be the suspicious one.

I walked into Bella's room to see her sitting on Harry's lap, playing with his curls. Harry smiled up at me.

"Mummy he has hair like mine!" she giggled, Bouncing another ringlet.

I smiled.

"He does precious. And pretty eyes like you. And a pretty smile."

"But she's just as beautiful as her mum." Harry interrupted, winking cheekily at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on you lot. Let's go do something today."

Despite how backwards and ridiculous it seemed. It...felt like we were a family. A real one.