Chapter Twenty-one

~*Lucy's POV*~

"You look beautiful Louis told me, smiling softly at me.

My face remained devoid of any emotion. Honestly, I didn't know how to feel right now. You get married once. This....was it for me. I was signing off my life, today, with a boy who had hurt me too many times to count. And now, every second of my life, would be documented by paparazzi, my baby, who I wanted to keep far away from this type of lifestyle, was being thrown headfirst into it.

Simon felt I was too....emotionally unstable to handle any kind of wedding planing, so to my relief, he took care of everything. He held some sort of press conference or whatever, stating that under pressure, Harry had said we were already married, but no, in actuality we were going to be married on November 3rd. We had been engaged, but Simon said he had had us keep it quiet until things were more finalized.

So, here I was, standing in my wedding dress, 20 minutes before my wedding. To Harry Styles.

The dress was beautiful, I must admit; It was strapless and form-fitting, with a white lace patterened overlady on it, hugging tightly to my curves, until it hit my knees, then it had a chiffon type fabric flowing down the the floor. I wore a pair of sapphire blue heels, my hair was curled and pulled up into a half up half down hairdo.

"Louis....I feel like I'm going to be sick." I sighed, sitting on his lap.

He rubbed my back comfortingly, once again having his wonderful calming effect on me. Honestly, he was like my security blanket. In the past two weeks since Simon announced this, he had been with me every second, he ended up just sleeping with me at night, getting me food, I'd hardly left my bed. Only to meet with stylists to try on the dress, and they only came to my house to make things simpler for me.

"Love, I'll be right up there with you. It's gonna be okay. Harry...is Harry, but....you two, you can make this work. You just need to remember how things used to be with you guys, alright?" he offered me a small smile.

I looked at him sadly. This wasn't the Lou I was used to. Yes, he was there, comforting me, and holding me, but now he was there encouraging me, to go and marry his best friend.

"You don't want me to do this." I said simply.

There was no denying it. A part of me, was in love with Louis. But the other part of me was too scared to admit it for fear of ruining our friendship.

He didn't say anything, just looked at me with his piercing eyes.

"I love you Louis." I said, kissing his cheek, leaving my lips there, pressing my face against him.

I fought my tears back, not wanting the makeup artist to kill me for smudging my makeup, she had already had to re-do it four times.

He reached his hand up, and tipped my face up to look at him.

"I love you too." he whispered, before kissing my lips softly.

> I thought to myself, kissing him back gently.

Nothing heated. Just...a sweet, simple kiss.

"Lou...Lou I can't." I said, pulling away.

He looked at me sadly.

"Yeah. You're too busy marrying my best friend."

He didnt say it in a mean way. Just...a defeated way.

I felt fresh tears begin to pool in my eyes.

Luckily, the Stylist, Emmalie, knocked on the door before coming in.

"Lucy? Come on. It's time." she said, smiling broadly at me.

She had no clue...no idea what this was doing to me.

"Here we go." Lou said, taking my hand in his, leading me out the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N) poor Louis, and Lucy /: and harry i guess. he has no clue. this is just....a huge mess he made! maybe he should learn to keep his mouth shut? o; pic on the side is Lucy's wedding dress! :D im bumping it up to 7 votes for another chapter, or....5 votes and 3 comments c: love you nuggets

Oh! The like for the picture of the dress is http://www.besttheweddingdresses.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Wedding-Dresses-2.jpg