Chapter 61

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

I stood nervously in the kitchen; taking small sips from the cup of tea in my hands. Tea. Simple. Hardly any calories. A safe breakfast. It looked like I was having something for breakfast, without actually eating something I would have to work out like crazy to work off. I didn't have to worry about..putting on a lot of weight from it. It was good. 

Bella was sitting in the living room, watching the telly and eating some cereal. Harry was in the shower; well. Probably out and getting dressed by now. I was already dressed and ready; in a pair of pink high waisted shorts; a white flowy blouse, and a pair of black ankle length combat boots with sheer black tights. My makeup was the usual, and I just had small simple silver hoops in my ears. 

I was nervous. 

Today was the day. 

The day I told Harry.

 That his best friend would be coming back. 

After we had skyped together three nights ago, Louis and I had spoken every day; firming up the plans. 

He was flying in in 9 days. 

He was bringing Eleanor. 

One Direction would...finally be a real band again; instead of Niall Liam Zayn and Harry recording their parts over here in London and Louis doing his in the US. They would be together. Like they used to. 

I would have to face the fact that Louis had moved on. And was already with somebody else. 

And I would have to face Louis after running out when Nolan died. 

I had to deal with Bella, and hope to god she didn't react badly to Louis' appearance. 

And most of all, I had to deal with the fact that no matter what, even if I had feelings for Harry; and we were sort of (but not officially) together, I still had feelings for Lou, that couldn't just...go away. I'd have to just...put them behind everything else. And not attack his new girlfriend person. 

Oh wow. This was gonna be a hell of an adventure. 

"Hey babe, do you want to go out for breakfast or something?" Harry asked, appearing in the doorway. 

His hair was slightly damp from his shower, but he just stood in front of me in a simple pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. He had an olive green beanie in his hands, and I knew that instead of actually doing something with his unruly curls; he was just going to push them under his hat. Typical lazy Harry. The lazy Harry I loved. 

"Where were you thinking of going?" I asked, instantly knowing that my "simple-no-calorie" breakfast plan was definitely going to be ruined; no matter what. 

"I was just thinking Starbucks or something. Bella likes it there. So...I thought you and I could get something and go for a walk with her or something?" 

I smiled at him. 

"Sure thing. Although...you might want to grab a coat. It's a bit chilly out." I told him. 

"Alright. Do you want your Northface?" he asked. 

I nodded, and then he retreated to our bedroom. 

"We goin out?" I heard Bells voice, and looked up to see her poking her face around the corner, a smile just like her father's spread across her face, her dimples showing. 

"Yes baby, we're going out. Go grab your coat!" I smiled at her, watching as she dashed off to her room. 

Being the four, ALMOST five year old she was, she of course didn't pick up her cereal bowl, so I went into the living room and picked it up for her, shutting off the telly. 

"Almost ready to go?" Harry's voice behind me made me jump a little. 

He was chuckling at my reaction, but I just glared at him. 

"Yes, I'm ready. Is Bella?" 

Harry nodded, motioning to the little girl who was bouncing excitedly by the front door. 

"Here's your coat." he told me, and I slid the warm  black jacket over my arm's before linking my arm in Harry's. 

"We best be off then." I told him before taking Bella's hand in my free hand, and stepping out the front door with Harry. 

~*Louis' POV*~ 

"You sure about this El?" I asked her warily, as she stood there, getting dressed. 

We may not be "official" to the world, but we pretty much were behind closed doors.

"Lou...I..I really like you. And I don't...want to have to hide things from the world...and pretend like we're not together when I really really want to be. Lou...can't we just..be together? Screw what the other people think this is about me and you. Just us. That's it." 

She was kneeling in front of me on the bed now; a pleading look in her eyes, yet she was 100% serious. 

I didn't say anything. I just sat there, thinking about this. 

This was what I had wanted. 

I had wanted to be with her within the first hours of meeting her. And this was my chance. Right here. 

"I want that." I breathed before pulling her into me, and crushing my lips to hers. 

"So...are you asking me to be your girlfriend then?" she asked breathlessly when we pulled apart. 

I smiled at her, our faces just millimeters apart. I could still feel her breath hot on my face. 

"I'm asking you to be my girlfriend." I said before kissing her again, more roughly than before. 

And the way she was kissing me back, and pulling me into her? 

That was as much of a yes as I needed to hear/feel. 

(A/N) So im watching shutter island right now. it's pretty amazing. its such a great movie<3 

I also do apologize for the...not-so-greatness of this chapter.. ): 

BUT. this is almost over. 4 more chapters at the most guys! D: 

Oh. And. I have already started the sequel (:< its not what you would expect. It's gonna be about....10 years in the future. AND. It's...Bella's POV! o:

okay. I am requesting 50 votes and 45 comments for the next chapter, cuz well..ya know. i plan on making it a lot longer for you guys :P and maybe i'll give you a sneak peak of the sequel? Just a LITTLE blurb :P 

also. Please check out my other works; especially misconstrued emotions and my night with harry styles. because i'll be focusing more on those for awhile once this is finished. 

AND could you also check out @angrybirdie's works? She's a really amazing writer and I love her stories(: it would mean a lot if you would read her stuff(: her stories are very original and interesting(: 

THANKS BABES!!!<3