Chapter 50

~*Harry's POV*~

I shuffled into the living room, looking at the ground. I honestly had no idea how to explain this. I knew that Niall and the other guys still talked to Lucy, they all just tried to keep it from me. But I knew. So what would they say when I said she could stay with me again? I mean, things were going to be so so different. I knew that. But...I still couldnt it imagine being like having Caroline move in here. At least I was COMFORTABLE with Lucy..

"Hey Haz!" Liam said when I entered the room, smiling broadly at me. 

I met his eyes quickly and then looked away. 

"I uh...I need to talk to you guys..." I said nervously, my eyes flashing quickly over the group. 

They all sat up, paying attention to me, which I liked. They wrent half watching me and half watching the tv. 

"Sure. Whats wrong?" Liam asked, noticing immediately that something was off. 

I shuffled my feet kind of nervously, not knowing how to word this. 

"So uhm...I just got off the phone with Lucy..."

I swear, their eyes almost popped out of their heads. 

"She called you?!" Niall exclaimed, seeming genuinely suprised. 

I nodded. "She uhm...asked if she could come stay with me..for a bit..." 

I was met with silence. 

"Are you sure that's a good idea Harry?" Zayn asked softly, watching me carefully with his dark eyes. 

I groaned and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"I don't know Zayn. I just...I couldnt say no to her! Something came up, and she just..needs someone right now..." 

They all looked confused. 

"Does that mean mummy's coming back?" Bella asked from her perch on Niall's lap. 

She didnt look excited, like she had been for the first month or so, asking for her mum. Now, she looked  upset. And annoyed. 

I walked over,scooping her up. 

"Yeah sweetheart. Mummy's coming back." 

"I don't want her back." I heard her say quietly, before she started to fiddle with my curls. 

"I'm gonna take her to bed and then come back out and tell you guys what happened." I told them, before walking off to Bella's room. 

"Mummy can't come back. She doesnt love us anymore. She loves Uncle Lou." Bella said as I set her down on the floor in her bedroom, and she went over to get her pyjamas  on. 

"Mummy just...she misses you Bella. She's sorry she left. She does love you." I told her.

She shook her head as she pulled on her pjs. 

"She doesn't...she doesnt anymore. She doesnt even miss me." 

I picked her up and set her into her bed, tucking the covers up around her, and kissing her forehead. 

"She does love you sweetheart. And she wants to see you. Thats why she's coming back. Please...be nice to her when she's here. For me?" 

Bella nodded and gave me a hug. 

"I love you daddy." she said sleepily. 

"I love you too Princess." I told her, kissing the side of her head, hugging her tightly.