Chapter Thirty

When I woke up, Harry was gone. As was Bella. So. Safe to assume he had taken her out. It was as if he hadn't even been sleeping next to me last night; his side of the bed was perfectly made, not a crease in the sheets. When I looked through the rest of the house, it was like I lived by myself. Everything was perfectly clean. You couldn't tell a disorganized 20 year old and a messy 3 year old lived here.

There was no note, no nothing.  

Pulling out my phone, I ignored the few texts and sent Harry a quick one,  

'Morning angel, didn't see you yet today. Where are you and Bella off to? Hope you're having a good time! xx'

Then I checked my other few texts.

Niall:  

'Ayyyyy! Wanna chill today?!'

Louis: 

'miss you gorgeous. Come over? My beds lonely without you xx'

Jenny:  

'your hubby's looking for you!'

Liam:  

'are you okay?'  

'have you seen Louis?'  

'Lucy where are you?' 

'Lucy??!??'

I only ended up replying to Louis.

'Miss you too lovey<3 I have no idea where Harry went, so, today would be a good day to come over. Whatcha wanna do?'

'Anything you wanna do babe(;'

I rolled my eyes at his response. And I thought Harry was the flirt.

My phone started to ring, I figured it was Louis, so I answered,  

"I'm serious! What do you want to do when I get there?"  

"Uhm...Bella just wanted to say hi to you..Who did you think this was..?" I heard Harry's voice ask.  

My eyes widened.  

"hum....I thought this was Jenny. She..wanted me to come over today." I said quickly.  

If i said Louis Harry would know something was up. 

"Oh. Well. Here's bells." he muttered before handing me the phone.  

"Hi mummy!" she exclaimed, and I could practically hear the smile in her voice.  

"hello love! Are you having fun with daddy?"  

"yes! He's taking me to see nana and poppa!'' 

I almost dropped the phone.  

"Tha...that's great love! Could you uhm...put daddy back on the phone?''

I heard the shuffling of the phone as it was handed back before Harrys voice came back on. 

"Yeah?"  

"You know, next time, itd be nice if you would TELL me before taking my daughter off on a plane to some place." I yelled into the phone.  

"You know, it'd be nice if my WIFE would tell me the truth about where she disappears to. But I guess neither of us will get what we want then." he snapped before hanging up.

I just stared at my phone, Mouth hanging open. He didn't even KNOW what I was doing last night, there was no call to be rude. I dialed Louis' number, tapping my foot as I waited for him to answer.  

"Hello, love." he said.  

"I'm on my way over." I tell him, rummaging through my closet, finding clothes.  

I pulled on a black and white polka dotted blouse, with a gray pleated skirt, and a pair of black heels.

"Great. We just...chilling at the house then?" he asked. 

"Yep!" I told him, popping the 'p' "We can't exactly go out anywhere. it would look suspicious." I laughed. 

"Whatever. I'd risk it if you would." he told me, and I knew he was being serious. And...I didn't know how to feel about that." 

"Look. I'll be over in a little  bit. I just have to finish getting dressed." I told him. 

Louis was shuffling around on the other end of the line. 

"Why don't I come over to yours? You were at mine yesterday. Don't worry about walking over, I can drive over to your place."

I sighed.

"Alright. You can stay over if you want. Harry and Bella went to visit his parents."

I could practically hear Louis grinning from the other line.

"Sounds great babe. I'll see you in a few.''  

He hung up and I sunk down onto the couch. 

I was digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole. What was I supposed to do with this...? I...I needed to make up my mind, between Harry and Louis...I just...didn't have a clue on which was the right choice....

(A/N) Harry >.< Louis. >.< Lucy. >.< People. >.< Uhohhhh.