Chapter 35

Niall was the first one to speak.

"That's great guys! Congratulations!" he said.

"Congrats." Liam said quietly, shooting me a hard look.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, avoiding his eyes.

Zayn leaned over and ruffled Bella's hair.

'Hear that BellBells? You're gonna be a big sister!"

"It's a bit early for that, don't you think?" I heard Carly mutter.

I turned to her, surprised.

"Excuse me?"

"You've only JUST gotten married. And you already have one kid. All I'm saying is it seems a bit too early for another child." she says defensively.

"Yes, well, seeing as YOU'RE still a child yourself, you have no real comprehension of the situation anyway." I sneered before turning to Harry. "I've just gotten an awful headache, I'm going to head home. You and Bella stay, enjoy yourselves. I'll just catch a cab." I leaned in, kissed his cheek, and then wiped the lipstick smudge away.

"Bye boys!" I said cheerily. "I'll see you all soon!"

I received a chorus of goodbyes, and Liam mouthed 'text me'

I nodded before stepping away from the table, going outside to try to get a cab.

~*Carly's POV*~

Louis was bouncing his leg up and down, tapping his fingers against the table, and craning his neck to try to see Lucy out of the window.

"Haz? I'm just gonna drive her home." he said after a minute or so. "It'll be quicker. And safer. And free.'' he said.

Harry smiled at him.

"Thanks Loubear. You might want to hurry up before she actually does get a cab though."

Not needing to be told twice, he hopped up and chased after her. That's when I noticed he had left his phone on the seat.

Hmmmmmmm.

Curious, I picked it off the seat, sliding it to unlock it. Ah shit. There was a code. Just one of the standard 4 number things. What could it be? Then something clicked in my mind, and I punched in the numbers that would spell out 'Lucy'. Sure enough, his phone opened.

"Figures." I muttered darkly, before clicking on his pictures, scrolling through them.

A lot of them were of him and Lucy, and by the time card thing on them, were taken during when Harry was away, when I had met Lucy. But then one picture in particular caught my eyes. My eyes widened, but luckily I didn't make a sound, giving anything away to the other boys.

It was a picture of Louis kissing Lucy. Her hand was wound in his hair, but very clearly on her left hand, I could see her wedding ring. She was cheating on Harry! Quickly, I sent the picture to my phone, and then deleted the message, Louis would have no idea. I couldn't believe this girl though. She was MARRIED to Harry freaking Styles. And cheating on him with MY boyfriend?! No. That wouldn't happen. I was going to fix things. For good.

~*Lucy's POV*~

Shortly after I exited the restaurant, Louis came out, saying Harry had given him permission to take me home. Which I found hilarious, like I needed permission to get a ride home from a friend?Although, Louis was a bit more than just a friend. But if Harry found that out, there was no way he would let me go home with him.