Protection From God

Protection From God.

Mental illness can throw you some pretty crazy stuff. Maybe you have depression and for a while you were doing great. But then, you are depressed again. Maybe your medicines stopped working (I know that struggle). Maybe mental illness is hitting you pretty hard.

But,

There is hope.

One of my favorite bible verses is Psalm 23. My favorite part is: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me." Psalm 23:4

I feel like living with mental illness is the shadow of death. It can hit you pretty hard. It knocks you off your feet, but God reminders you: "I am here."

God wants to hold you and carry you. He wants you to be so close to Him that no matter what mental illness does, you are already safe in His arms. God wants to give you protection. He will never leave you. (Deuteronomy 31:8) God loves you and wants you to run to Him. He will hold you close and never left you go. No matter what happens, God is always there. He is never changing. God is a good father. (John 10:11)

Living with mental illness is a battle everyday. But you don't have to fight this battle alone. You have God and He is always right there. Run into His arms and He will protect you.

Never give up.

I believe in you and God believes in you.

Verses:

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go." Genesis 28:15

"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear." Psalm 46:1-2

"He will cover you with His pinions and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge: His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler." Psalm 91:4

Prayer:

God,

Mental illness can throw some pretty crazy stuff at me. I just want to run into your arms. I want to be close to you. Help me O Lord. I know you are good and I believe you will help me. Thank you for all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name,

Amen

I hope you enjoyed this!

-xoxo Renae :)