Resting In God

Resting in God.

Maybe you are like me, and lately you have been super busy. You have places to go and people to see. You haven't even have time just sit down and rest. I know that life can get very busy. God wants you to know you can just sit down and rest in His presence.

Lately I have been doing a Bible study with my Mom. I started a prayer journal (if you have any prayer requests, you can always comment them below or private message me. I am here for you) and I need to be reading my Bible but I just haven't had time. I have been so busy with doctor appointments. So I understand that life is busy, exhausting, and crazy. But we don't have to go through life alone. God is here to help.

God wants you to give Him all your worries, doubts, fears, anxieties, sadness, brokenness, and just give Him everything. He wants you to take deep breaths, talk to Him, read your Bible, and relax in His presence. He wants to give you joy, peace, love, freedom, and rest.

All you have to do is go to Him. He is here for you! He loves you more than you could ever imagine. He just wants to be there for you. If you are struggling, that's okay! He wants to grab your hand and help you face whatever storm you are facing.

So let's run into God's arms today! Let's finally relax and rest in God's presence!❤️

Verses:

"And He said, 'My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.'" Exodus 33:14

"My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber." Psalm 121:2-3

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

"This is what the Lord says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.'" Jeremiah 6:16

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am coming to you. I am giving you all my fears, doubts, and worries. I pray you give me peace and rest. Help me rest in your presence. Help me rest in you Lord. I thank you for all my many blessings. I praise you because you are a good Father.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day. Thank you so much for reading. You guys are the best. I love each and everyone of you so much. If you ever need anything, I am here❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️