The Presence Of God

The presence of God.

Maybe right now, you feel pretty far away from God. Maybe you haven't talked to Him in a while and now you feel ashamed so you don't want to talk to Him. Or maybe some rough circumstances have pushed you far away from God. No matter where you are in your walk with God: you can always run into His loving presence.

Here are the three ways that I know about (I am sure there are more ways) but here are the three ways I know of that you can always be in the presence of God.

1. Worship

In my church, we always worship with songs like Hillsong worship and we raise our hands. You may go to a church that does things differently and that's okay! But worship is one way you can literally feel the presence of God. I usually worship the best when I am in the car driving by myself. I love to talk to God and I just feel Him watching over me. So just worship in your bedroom, raise your hands, talk to God, and I promise you, you will feel His presence.

2. Praying

I have started a Bible study with my Mom that really focuses on serious, specific, strategic, and fervent prayer. Prayer is another way we can connect and feel the presence of God. Just grab you a notebook (which is what I do) or just talk out loud to God. Talk to Him about your feelings, your doubts, your fears, and just everything. Be open and honest with Him.

3. Reading your Bible

Honestly, I am horrible at reading my Bible. But by reading the Bible we can learn more about God and grow closer to Him. We can feel and be in His presence while learning His word because God speaks through His word, so we need to listen! Let's work on this together and read our Bibles everyday.

Verses:

"Then place it in the Presence of God, your God. Prostrate yourselves in the Presence of God, your God. And rejoice! Celebrate all the good things that God, your God, has given you and your family; you and the Levite and the foreigner who lives with you." Deuteronomy 26:11

"David then addressed the congregation: "Bless God, your God!" And they did it, blessed God, the God of their ancestors, and worshiped reverently in the presence of God and the king." 1 Chronicles 29:20

"It will be a set-right and put-together life for us if we make sure that we do this entire commandment in the Presence of God, our God, just as he commanded us to do." Deuteronomy 6:25

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as I worship you, read Your word, and talk to you that I will be in your presence. Help me to feel and know your presence. Fill me with your love, joy, grace, rest, peace, and forgiveness as I enter your presence. Help me to be close to you and know more about you everyday.

I thank you for all my many blessing and for Your son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you have had an amazing weekend. I hope you enjoyed this! Remember you can always send me your prayer request or devotional topics. I would love to hear from you. I love you so much! Thank you for reading!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️