Hope

Hope.

Maybe right now, you are really struggling with having hope. Maybe with the holidays coming up and it's really hard for you because it's a season of hope and you feel no hope. Or maybe you dealing with rough circumstances and you have lost your hope. No matter how you lost your hope, God is here telling you: "I am here. Come to me! Put your hope, love, and trust in me!"

I know lately I have really been struggling with having hope. This year has been really rough on me by getting diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have been to doctor after doctor, tried medicine after medicine but finally I am seeing a chiropractor and that has been helping. But I am still in a lot of pain thankfully I am better but I am not well. It's been really hard to have hope through all this and honestly sometimes I still don't feel hope. But I am praying to God and I am trying. Slowly but surely I am finding hope in God.

With hope, you can't find your hope in worldly things like people and circumstances. Because people and circumstances change just like the seasons of weather. We need someone who is never changing. We need to anchor our hope in God. God: who is trustworthy, faithful, good, loving, caring, forgiving, never changing, and so much more.

God is so good! All His ways are good. So when we ask God for hope, He will give us hope! All we have to do is come to Him, put our hope in Him, ask for hope, and put our trust in Him. Which can be much easier said than done but it is so worth it.

We can trust God and we can find everything we could ever need in God. So what are you waiting for? Go to God today!

Verses:

"When you pass through the waters I will be with you: and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Since you are precious in My sight and I love you." Isaiah 43:2-4

"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul, firm, and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become high priest forever." Hebrews 6:19

"Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isaiah 49:23

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am running into your arms today and I asking that you give me your hope. I want my hope to found in you because with my hope found in you, no one or nothing can ever take away my hope. No matter my circumstances, I want to have hope in you! I want to be close to you Lord. So please come into my heart and let us build a close relationship. Please grab my hand and have us walk through life with you by my side.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you had an amazing thanksgivings yesterday for those who celebrate thanksgiving. I know I enjoyed my thanksgiving and I am thankful for all you wonderful readers!

I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much :)

-xoxo Caty :)