Peace

Peace.

Maybe right now, you are pretty stressed out. Christmas is next week and you have a million things to do. Today, I am here to tell you: stop, take a deep breathe, relax your shoulders, just relax, and make Jesus your peace.

Sometimes around Christmas time, it can be the busiest time of year. You have family to see, gifts to buy, wrap, and to cook meals. Peace can be the last thing on your mind. But when you think about the reason for the season: Jesus. (Don't worry I will write a devotional about Christmas ;))

Jesus is our peace. Seasons, circumstances, and people change but Jesus doesn't. Jesus is always good, love you, here for you, and He will give you peace. You just have to ask Him for peace and He would love to give you His peace. His peace is all we need (besides Jesus, always need Jesus ;)) but we also have to choose peace. Like when we start to get stressed out we have to remind ourselves that we can rest, relax, and have peace because Jesus gave us peace.

God doesn't want us exhausted, overwhelmed, and stressed out all the time. He wants to enjoy the life He has blessed us with. We all have so many things to be thankful for, even if all you have to be thankful for is Jesus, that is enough because Jesus is always enough.

Take a deep breathe, drink some coffee, get in your pj's, talk to God, and relax in Jesus's peace.

Verses:

"The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace." Psalm 29:11

"I listen carefully to what God the Lord is saying, for he speaks peace to his faithful people. But let them not return to their foolish ways." Psalm 85:8

"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!" Isaiah 26:3

"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

Prayer:

Dear God,

Please help me have your peace. Peace that passes all understanding. Peace that is found in you and in you alone.

Thank you Lord for your peace. I love you Lord with all my heart.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! Christmas is next week and I am so excited! I hope you have enjoyed this! I hope you have an amazing day. Thank you so much for reading and I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️