Chaos

Chaos.

Maybe you are like me and lately, things have been very chaotic. Maybe you are struggling with the stress of: school, family, work, and so much more. Life moves very fast and sometimes, life is very overwhelming.

I am here today to tell you to: RELAX!

Take a deep breathe.

*takes deep breathe*

Relax while you read this devotional. Just take a break from all the stress and chaos. Relax and read what God wants to tell you today.

What God wants to tell you is: even through the chaos, He is right by your side.

He has NEVER left you and He NEVER will!

He promised us that even through the toughest circumstances. He will always stay, right by your side. He promised to never left you go. He will always be there to guide you, hold you, help you, comfort you, forgive you, and love you.

Even though you are surrounded by all this chaos: God can make peace through the chaos. He can grab your hand and show you: you are not alone. That He is right here, to help you. Things may be stressful, overwhelming, and chaotic. But He is with you through it all! You just have to grab His hand and trust in Him.

Once you trust God, you will have peace, love, joy, and freedom in Christ.

No matter what you are going through, you can trust in Him. You don't have to understand why you are going through what you are going through. You can trust that God has a plan, He promised He would never left you or forsake you. But God never promised we wouldn't deal with trials. He promised to always be with us, no matter what.

Run to God!! Grab His hand. Relax and fall into His arms. He will catch you. He will help you through this. You can do this. You can find peace in chaos because your peace is in God. NOTHING will ever take away from peace, if it's in God. So put your faith and trust in God. I promise you, you wouldn't reject it❤️

Verses:

"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot change. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

"God is not a God of disorder but a God of peace." 1 Corinthians 14:33

"May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord." 2 Peter 1:2

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you." Psalm 37:5

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am very overwhelmed, stressed, and dealing with chaos. So I am asking you to help me. I am putting my faith and trust in you. I know you are so good to me. I know you love me, help me, forgive me, comfort me, and so much more. I ask you to come into my heart. Grab my hand. Let me walk through life with you, close by my side.
I thank you Lord for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't posted in a while!
I hope you enjoyed this!
Let me know if you have any topics you want me to write about or if you have any prayer request.
I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Renae ❤️❤️