Endurance

Endurance.

Sometimes in life, we just feel like giving up. Throwing our arms up in the air and saying: "I am done God! I can't do no more! Life is to hard!" But that's when God whispers in our ear: "I am here. Keep going. You can do this. I believe in you."

If you have ever felt like giving up this is for you. I am here today to encourage you to keep going. To never give up. Yes, life is hard. But these bad times will pass. Everything in life is temporary but God is eternal. Good times will come. But you have to be here to see the good times.

Lately for me, life has been really hard. I have just been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I have been in SO much pain. Sometimes I feel like the pain is KILLING ME. Sometimes, I have wanted to give up and say: "This pain is to much for me God. I can't do this." But God has told me: "Keep going Renae. Endure. You can do this. I believe in you."

No matter what you are going through, God is here today telling you: "You can do this. Endure. I believe in you. Keep going. I am right beside you. Holding your hand and together, we can walk through life."

So together, let's listen to God. Let's keep going and endure! Just remember my favorite qoute: "this too shall pass." No matter what circumstances you are going through, it will pass. Good times will good. Let's be there to see them.

Remember:

You can always private message me. I am here for you!

If you are struggling with depression or suicidal thoughts: tell someone. Get the help you need. Remember it does get better.

Don't give up!

I love you and I believe in you.

God loves you and He believes in you.

Together, we can get through this.

Together, we can overcome anything!

Together, we can endure!

***

Verses:

"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up understand it." 1 Corinthians 10:13

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord!" Psalm 27:14

"Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God , your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you." Deuteronomy 31:6

Prayer:

Dear God,

Help me endure. Please grab my hand and walk through life beside me. Help me to remember that "this too shall pass." Help me remember that good times will come. Help me to remember that you are right here beside me, helping me, loving me, and comforting me. Help me to always keep going and never give up.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much! Thank you for reading. You guys are the best!❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️