Fear

Fear.

Maybe you are like me and you have been struggling with fear. Maybe it's fear over school starting (that is what I have been afraid of). Or the fear of starting this new year.

Whatever you are afraid of: God is ready to help you through it.

God has always promised to be there for us. He didn't promise that life would be easy. He promised to always help us through, whatever we are going through. If you are struggling with fear, run to God! He can help you. He will hold your hand and walk you through whatever you are afraid of. All you need to do is ask Him to be there and He will.

Remember: the fear of the unknown is to me, the scariest.

Yesterday, I started college and it went great! I love college and I am so excited about it!

But before I went, for weeks, I was struggling with the fear of the unknown. I worried about for so long. When I should have given it to God and relaxed. I didn't. I worried and was so scared. But once I went to college, it was great! I know that God was with me, the whole time. He was holding my hand, and walking me through college.

So no matter what you are scared. God is ready to grab your hand and help you through this. You don't have to do this alone. Because God is there. He loves you. He knows you can overcome this fear. Let's grab God's hand and face this fear with God on our side!❤️

Verses:

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭

""Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because GOD, your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you.""
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭31:6‬ ‭

"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭23:4‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am very scared right now. I am struggling with fear.  I pray that I grab your hand and we face this fear, together. I can't do this without you. So I pray you come to me. Be closer to me than ever before. Because I need you Lord. But I know you are on my side, helping me through this. I thank you for helping me, for Your Son, and for all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I am sorry it's been a while since I posted. Life was been very busy because I started college yesterday! Yay!

I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a wonderful day. Love you ❤️

-xoxo Renae ❤️