Come Home To God

Come Home To God.

Maybe you are like me and you walked away from God for a while. Or maybe you never have had God in your life. You saw this book and thought: "I guess I could read this and give God a try."

No matter where you are in your walk with God. If you walked away, you can always come home to Him.

I walked away from God for a while. But yesterday when I was singing on my church's worship team. I just had a moment with God. I was real and honest with Him. That I was still confused why my mood hasn't been stable (I struggle with many mental illness's so having a stable mood is something I really want). But I just prayed to Him to come into my heart and help me. Help me be close to Him again. I came home to God.

You can come home to God. No matter what you have done and no matter what you are going through. You can always run to God. He will be waiting for you with open arms. He will be so happy that you came home! He won't be upset at you. He will rejoice in you coming home. He loves you and just wants the be close to you. He wants you to grab His hand as you walk through life, with Him by your side. So come home to God. I promise you, you won't regret it❤️

Verses:

"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭121:1-4‬ ‭

"That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times. The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:18-21‬ ‭

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34:8‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

I can't do my life without you. I am coming home to you. Please come into my heart and be closer to me than ever before. Help me walk through life, with you by my side.
I thank you Lord for your love, grace, all my many blessings, and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen💕💜

***

Hey guys! I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy! I hope you are not upset at you and you enjoyed this! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️