Faith

Faith.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with your faith. Maybe you are going through or have been through some really rough circumstances that has made you doubt God and lose your faith. The one of the amazing things about faith in God is no matter how far you have walked away from God. You can come running into His loving arms and have strong faith again!

I know for me, I have really been struggling with my faith in God these past eight years. I have been dealing with mental illnesses and now chronic illness. Through these eight years I have walked away from God and lately I have been far away from Him. But since I have started doing a Bible study with my mom, praying, and now writing devotionals again. I can finally feel my faith getting stronger everyday.

Having strong faith in God is not easy. God never promised us that having strong faith would be easy. But He did promised it would be worth the work and that God would be with us, helping us, every step of the way.

God wants to be right beside you, loving you, helping you, comforting you, strengthening you, forgiving you, guiding you, and caring for you. He wants a close relationship with you and a way to build a strong relationship with God is to have strong faith in God.

Here are my tips and tricks for having faith in God:

1. Read your Bible EVERYDAY!

Honestly I stink at reading my Bible everyday. But if you promise to start reading your Bible everyday then I will too. It's important for our faith in God is to read the word of God, that's the best way to know: more about God, how good He is, how faithful He is, how much He loves you, how much He has done for you, and how you can start to build very strong faith in Him.

2. Pray EVERYDAY!

To build a relationship and strong faith with someone you have to talk to them and get to know them. It's the same way with God! The more you talk to Him and read His word, the better our relationship and faith will be.

3. Remember these things:

God is good, even when life isn't. God is and always will be faithful and trustworthy. He promised never to leave or forsake you and God always keeps His promises. He promised to always be there for you, all you have to do is go to Him! He is waiting for you, just run into His arms! He loves you more than you can ever imagine. He wants to give you strong faith in Him, you just have to go to Him and ask. He wants a close relationship with you, all you have to do is go to Him, spend time with Him, and you will have a close relationship with Him.

Verses:

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NIV‬

"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."‭‭ Hebrews‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭NIV

‬‬"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.""‭‭ Matthew‬ ‭17:20‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that I have strong faith. I believe in you and I know I can have strong faith in you. I give you my faith, as small as a mustard seed. I pray you that you do something amazing with you. Come into my heart and help me build a close relationship with you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I know it's been FOREVER since I have posted! I hope you haven't missed me to much and I hope you enjoyed this!❤️

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️