Worry

Worry.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with worry, fear, or anxiety. Maybe you are anxious about all the work you are going to have to do for school. Maybe one of your loved one's is sick. Or you are going through some pretty rough circumstances and you don't know what to do. I am here today to tell you: God is here for you. He is here for you to give Him all your worries, fears, anxieties, and burdens. God is here to help you.

Right now I am pretty worried about my Mom. She has a brain tumor and has lots of migraines. For the past 15 days she has had migraine. It is really bad and she feels very sick. Since she has a brain tumor, getting a migraine for her is a big deal, and it's even more scary that she has had a unstoppable migraine for the past 15 days. If you guys would please pray for her, that would mean a lot to me. So I feel worried about her but I know she is safe in God's hands. Right now I know she is in the arms of God and He will take very good care of her.

No matter what you are worried about, God is here to help you through it. Just surrender all your worries, fears, doubts, anxieties, burdens, and give it all to God. God will take care of you and your loved one's. God's arms are the safest place to be because He will wrap His arms around you. He will love, comfort, help, heal, and forgive you.

He is here for you always and He loves you always. There is nothing you can do that will make Him stop loving you (Romans 8:38-39). He wants to be close to you. He doesn't want you worrying. He wants you to be happy, so just go to Him. Run into His loving arms and I promise, He will be there for you.

So let's surrender everything to God and run into His loving arms!❤️

Verses:

"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life." Philippians 4:6

"Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow. God will help you deal with whatever hard things come up when the time comes." Matthew 6:34

"Worry weighs us down; a cheerful word picks us up." Proverbs 12:25

Prayer:

Dear God,

I surrender everything to you. I give you all my worries, anxieties, doubts, and, fear. I give you just everything. I pray that I now have peace, rest, joy, and freedom. I pray you come into my heart and bring us closer together. I want to be free of worry and be close to you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much and thank you for reading! You guys are the best!❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️