Keep Going

Keep going.

I know, during the holiday's, it's hard to be struggling with mental illness (or anything else). It's just hard to struggling. Sometimes, you might even think of giving up.

I am here to tell you: don't give up! Keep going! I believe in you and God believes in you!

God NEVER wants us to give up. He has an amazing plan for us (Jeremiah 29:11). He loves you so much (Jeremiah 31:3).

I know it's been hard struggling. But please, don't give up! You can do this. I believe in you. God believes in you. I love you and God loves you.

Just remember that no matter what battle you are facing. We have a God who is bigger, greater, and stronger. With Him on your side, you can win this battle and you can do anything! So don't give up now. Keep going! Grab God's hand and fight this battle with Him on your side.

Verses:

"In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭56:4‬ ‭

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus‬ ‭14:14‬ ‭

"I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back." Philippians‬ ‭3:12-14‬ ‭

"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep." Psalm‬ ‭121:1-4‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

Please help me to keep going. When I think of giving up, remind me of the wonderful plan you have for me. I pray that you come into my heart and be close to me. Help me walk through life with you by my side. Because with you by my side, I know I can keep going, and I can do anything! I thank you for helping me, for being close to me, for all my many blessings, and for your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Have an amazing Friday and a lovely weekend! I love you💜💕

-xoxo Renae❤️