Bullying

****trigger warning: talks about bullying and abuse****

Bullying.

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are being bullied at school, at home, or on the internet. Maybe right now you are being abused. I don't know what you are going through or what war you are battling. But I do know that God is here to help you through it. He wants to grab your hand and walk right beside you.

I know I have dealt with bullying and abuse. I was abused by one of my boyfriends and his family. They were horrible to me! He hit me, his mom tripped me, and he would threaten me. I did go to the police about it but the case was dropped because there wasn't enough evidence. It was a horrible and dark time in my life. I still have nightmares about it. I do know that God carried me through that dark time in my life. He will carry you too.

If you are being bullied or being abused, here's some stuff that might help:

1. Tell someone you trust about what is happening.

You don't have to go through this alone. Reach out to someone you trust and tell them everything about what is going on. Tell a parent, a therapist, a friend, or just anyone you trust about what is happening. You need to reach out and talk to someone. I know it's scary but it will help.

2. Talk, write, and pray about your feelings

After you have told someone you trust about what is going on, now it's time to face the feelings. Talk to someone you love and trust about what is going on, write about your feelings, and pray to God about it. God is here to help you through this. People who you love and trust want to help you through it. You can do this. I believe in you.

3. Remember: it is NEVER your fault for being abused or bullied

You are the victim here. It is NEVER your fault for being abused or bullied. You are amazing and don't deserve this. You can get through this. God is on your side and He is helping you get through this. Remember: you are a beloved, cared for, and forgiven child of God.

4. Seek out professional help

Getting professional help is a really good idea. They can help you. See a therapist at school or somewhere else. It is never a bad idea to get professional help.

5. NEVER give up!

You CAN and WILL get through this! I believe in you and God believes in you. God loves you and He is here for you. Just reach out to God and He will be there to help you. Just remember to NEVER EVER give up!

Here are some reminders:

You can and will get through this.

God loves you more than you can ever imagine.

God is right here beside you and helping you through this.

You are not alone.

God wants you to run into His arms so He can hold you and help you through this.

Write, pray, and talk about your feelings.

It is NEVER your fault for being abused or bullied.

Tell someone you love and trust about it.

Seeking professional help will help.

I believe in you and God believes in you.

****

I really hope this helped! Remember if you ever need to talk to someone, my private messages are always open.

Verses:

"When you pass through the waters I will be with you: and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Since you are precious in My sight and I love you." Isaiah 43:2-4

"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul, firm, and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become high priest forever." Hebrews 6:19

"Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isaiah 49:23

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now I am struggling. I pray you help me through this that you just grab my hand and we walk through this together. I need you now more than ever God so please come into my heart and be closer to me than ever before. Help me tell someone I trust, seek professional help, and get through this.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I am so sorry I haven't posted any this week. I have been super busy with life and school.❤️

I got a request to do this devotional so if you have any requests for devotionals feel free to comment or message me! ❤️

If you ever need someone to talk to, my private messages are always open.❤️

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️