Strength

Strength.

Maybe right now, you are struggling. Maybe you are battling an illness or you are going through some really rough circumstances. It has made you feel weak, lost, and broken. No matter what you are going through, God is here to give you strength.

Lately I know I have been feeling lost, weak, and broken. I have been battling depression and fibromyalgia. It's really been rough honestly and I still don't know what to do. But I am making it. Despite how much I hurt, I still get up every morning and do what I need to do. I am not giving up anytime soon. I know that God will give me strength to make it through each day.

No matter what you are going through: God can and will help you through it. You just have to run into His loving, caring, loving, guiding, healing, helping, and forgiving arms. He will help you through whatever you are going through. You don't have to do life on your own. You have God and you have me. You can always talk to God and you can always private message me.

God wants to give you strength. All you have to do is go to Him and ask for strength. God would love to give you His strength. He can and will give you His love, strength, peace, joy, forgiveness, rest, and so much more. All you have to do is go to Him.

So what are you waiting for? Let's run into God's arms today!

Verses:

"And that about wraps it up. God is strong, and he wants you strong. So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials. And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. This is no afternoon athletic contest that we'll walk away from and forget about in a couple of hours. This is for keeps, a life-or-death fight to the finish against the Devil and all his angels." Ephesians 6:10

"Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God, your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you." Deuteronomy 31:6

"He continued, "Go home and prepare a feast, holiday food and drink; and share it with those who don't have anything: This day is holy to God. Don't feel bad. The joy of God is your strength!" Nehemiah 8:10

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that you give me your strength. Right now I feel very lost, broken, and weak. I pray that you grab my hand and walk through life by my side. I can't do life without you. So please come and be closer to me than ever before. I need you Lord. I pray that you help me through everything.

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I am sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have honestly been in a lot of pain due to fibromyalgia and I have been feeling depressed. So if you could keep me and my family in your prayers that would mean the world to me.

Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️