Faith

Faith.

Maybe right now, you are struggling with your faith. Maybe you had a rough circumstance that happened and it made your faith weak. The amazing thing about faith in God, you can always get it back, and make it stronger than ever.

How do you have strong faith in God?

Here are some of my tips and tricks:

1. Looking above your circumstances and look at God's goodness.
You need to look above whatever you are going through and focus on God's goodness. God is SO good you guys! He sent His only Son to die a horrible death because He loves you SO much! A famous quote I love is: "God loves you more in one moment then everyone else could in a lifetime."
God loves you so much. He freely gives you joy, peace, love, comfort, strength, forgiveness, and so much more.

2. All it take to have strong faith in God is to have faith as small as a mustard seed
You don't have to have a lot of faith. God says it only takes faith the size of a mustard seed. Mustard seeds are REALLY small. So it doesn't take much to have strong faith in God.

3. Having blind faith
The key to having strong faith in God, is having blind faith in Him. Blind faith is believing in God no matter what happens and no matter what circumstances you are going through. That you always have faith in God. Is that hard? Yes. Is it possible? Yes because with God, all things are possible!

4. Reading your Bible and praying EVERYDAY!
The more you talk with God and read His read, the stronger your faith will be. You get to know God and build a relationship with you. It's important that you read your Bible and pray EVERYDAY! So you can grow in your relationship with Him.

Those are my tips and tricks for having strong faith in God! I hope you enjoyed!❤️

Verses:

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NIV‬

"fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.""
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭17:20‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that I have strong faith. I believe in you and I know I can have strong faith in you. I give you my faith, as small as a mustard seed. I pray you that you do something amazing with you. Come into my heart and help me build a close relationship with you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️