Peace

Peace

Maybe right now, you are feeling pretty stressed out. Maybe school starting back is stressing you out. Maybe you are going through some pretty stressful circumstances. No matter what you are going through: God is here to give you peace.

Lately I know I have been stressed out. With my physical pain being so bad it's been very hard. I can't really do much and when I do stuff it hurts. That's pretty stressful. My physical pain causes me to have mental pain by being depressed. That just makes everything worse. I need to really reach out to God in my time of trouble and pray for Him to give me peace.

No matter what you are going through: you can still have peace because peace comes from God. It's not peace from your circumstances but peace from God. All you have to do is pray to God and ask for peace. He would LOVE to give you peace.

God is here right beside you. He knows your troubles, circumstances, pain, heartache, and everything about you. He just wants to be close to you. He wants to grab your hand and walk through life with Him by your side. All you have to do is come to Him. He will open His loving, comforting, healing, helping, accepting, and forgiving arms for you. He loves you more than you can ever imagine and He just wants to give you His peace.

Let's reach out to God today and pray for His peace!❤️

Verses:

"The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace." Psalm 29:11

"I listen carefully to what God the Lord is saying, for he speaks peace to his faithful people. But let them not return to their foolish ways." Psalm 85:8

"You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!" Isaiah 26:3

"I am leaving you with a gift--peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don't be troubled or afraid." John 14:27

Prayer:

Dear God,

Please help me have your peace. Peace that passes all understanding. Peace that is found in you and in you alone.

Thank you Lord for your peace. I love you Lord with all my heart.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you so much and thank you for reading❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️