Starting Fresh With God

Starting fresh with God.

It's a new year, which means a fresh start.

Maybe you are like me and your 2017 was horrible. Maybe you walked away from God. Maybe you feel lost and don't know what to do.

Here what you can do: start fresh with God.

No matter what happened in 2017. No matter how far you feel from God. You can always, come home. Run to God. Run into His safe and loving arms. He is there for you, ready for you to come home. He's not mad or upset at you. He just wants you to come back to Him.

Instead of making resolutions, just make a goal, to start fresh with God. By starting fresh, you build a close relationship with God. You build that relationship by reading The Bible and talking to Him daily. By doing that, you will see your relationship with Him grow and grow. And before you know it, you will be closer to God than you ever imagined.

Let's start this New Year right by starting fresh with God! 💜💕

Verses:

"I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains? No, my strength comes from GOD, who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.
He won't let you stumble, your Guardian God won't fall asleep. Not on your life! Israel's Guardian will never doze or sleep."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭121:1-4‬ ‭

"That's why I don't think there's any comparison between the present hard times and the coming good times. The created world itself can hardly wait for what's coming next. Everything in creation is being more or less held back. God reins it in until both creation and all the creatures are ready and can be released at the same moment into the glorious times ahead. Meanwhile, the joyful anticipation deepens."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:18-21‬ ‭

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34:8‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

For this New Year, help me start fresh with you. Help me build a close relationship with you. Help me be closer to you than ever before. Help me start this New Year right by starting fresh with you.
I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you are having an amazing New Year! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️