How To Handle Hardships

How to handle hardships.

In life, we all go through hardships. Maybe right now, you are dealing with a hardship. Maybe it's a breakup, work, school, mental illness, or a physical illness. No matter what you are dealing with: God is here and He is ready to help.

So Renae, how do you handle hardships?

I will give you some tips and tricks that have helped me:

1. Read your Bible DAILY and pray DAILY

Honestly, I am TERRIBLE at reading my Bible daily and praying daily. It's a struggle of mine. But I realize that when I pray and read my Bible daily, I feel more peace. I feel God's presence around me. I learn to lift my eyes off my hardship and focus on God's goodness. So read your Bible and pray daily, you will fill more connected to God.

2. Fix your eyes on God's goodness, not your hardship

Instead of using all your energy and focus to focus on your hardship. Use that energy and focus to fix your eyes on God's goodness. God is so good y'all! (I am from the South I can say y'all hehe) Remember: that God sent His one and only Son to die a horrible death on the cross, FOR YOU! He did all that FOR YOU! Because He is so good!

3. Remember: keep going! That this is temporary, this hardship will pass.

Remember: this is not the end. This hardship, is only temporary. It will pass and good times will come. You just have to keep going. Don't let this hardship end you. Keep going and NEVER give up! You can do this. I believe in you. God believes in you and He loves you more than you can ever imagine.

Those are tips and tricks! I hope you enjoyed them!❤️

Verses:

"Trust in Him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8

"Consider it all joy when you encounter various trials, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3

"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am being face with a hardship and I need your help. Please grab hand and help me walk through life with you by my side. Help me be closer to you then ever before. I can't do this without you Lord, I need you. So please come to my rescue. Fill me with your peace, joy, and goodness.

I thank you Lord for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!❤️

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️