Trials

Trials.

Maybe right now, you are facing some trials. Maybe you are dealing with a lose of a loved one or watching a loved one deal with a horrible illness. You are dealing with a horrible illness, heartbreak, depression, or anything else. Or maybe you are just dealing with your mental illness, which can be very difficult.

No matter what trial you are facing, God is here, and He is ready to help you.

Story time:

Right now, I am facing a horrible illness: fibromyalgia. It's kicking my butt. I am trying very hard but it's a horrible illness to face. It makes my mental illnesses act up. So I am just a mess. 

But yesterday I was driving home from college and I was just listening to my one of my favorite worship songs: "Seas Of Crimson" By Bethel Music. I just prayed so hard that God would help me. I just felt him touch my heart and I knew He was there. I knew He was helping me. I have been angry at Him for a while. But I just felt: "my anger drown in seas of crimson." (That's part of the song. You should totally listen to it)

I am here today to tell you, life is hard. But God is here to help us through it. He is ready to grab our hand and walk through life with Him on our side. Because no matter what you are going through, God is stronger, bigger, mightier, and tougher than any of our trials. He just wants to help us through it.

So run to Him! Grab His hand! He never promised we won't face trials. But He promised to always be there for us when we do. Run into His loving, comforting, forgiving, and helping arms. He will help you face and overcome whatever trial you are facing! You can do this. I believe in you and God believes in you. Let's face this trial with God on our side! :)

Verses:

"Our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

"Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge." Psalm 62:8

"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, 'With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" Matthew 19:26

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am facing some trials. But I pray that I grab your hand and face this trial, with you by my side. Because I know with you by my side, I can do anything! So please come into my heart and help me through this. Help me to be closer to you than ever before.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much :) 

-xoxo Renae :)