Walking Through The Valley

Walking through the valley.

In life, we face difficulties. In life, we walk through valleys. Maybe right now, your valley is full of sunshine and roses. Or maybe your valley is the valley of death.

No matter what valley you are walking through, God is right beside you.

God is right there. Holding your hand as you walk through this valley. He has never left you and He never will. He will always be right beside you, carrying you, as you walk through this valley with Him by your side. Even if you are in the valley of death. God is with you and you can make it through this. It will be hard. God never promised us an easy life. But He promised to always be with us. Even when you are walking through the valley of death, you can put your hope and trust in God. Knowing, you will overcome this valley and make it to the other side.

Because no matter what, with God on our side, we can do and overcome anything! So walk through your valley with confidence that God is on your side!❤️

Verses:

"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭23:1-6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

"Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭9:10‬ ‭

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬ ‭

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am walking through the valley of (whatever valley you are walking through). I need your help to overcome this and make it to the other side. So I pray you come to me. Become closer to me than ever before. Hold my hand as we walk through this valley, together.
I thank you Lord for being close to me, helping me walk through this valley with you on my side. I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!❤️

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a blessed Sunday and a great new week! I love you so much❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️