Trusting In God

Trusting in God.

Maybe you are like me and you are struggling with trusting in God. Maybe you are dealing with fear, anxiety, or depression. Or something horrible happened that rocked your world. Whatever you are dealing with, God is here and He is ready to help you.

Lately I have had a hard time trusting in God. Somethings have happened that makes me question: "Why God? Why is this happening?" But I have realized somethings that I want to share with you.

You can be angry at God and ask questions like: "Why me?" Or, you can blindly trust in God and have peace. Because you can question God all day long, but that won't get you any where. You will just be angry, upset, not have peace, and be unhappy.

Or you can blindly put your faith and trust in God. God, who loves you. God, who is always there for. God, who forgives you. God, who comforts you and cares for you!

God loves you and is always there for you. He wants you to put your trust in Him. Run into His loving arms. He just wants to hold you close as you walk through life together. Once you trust in Him, you will have peace, joy, and freedom. So put your trust in God, and walk through life with Him by your side.

Verses:

"Understand, therefore, that the Lord your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands." Deuteronomy 7:9

"Blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence." Jeremiah 17:7

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him and he will help you." Psalm 37:5

"Many sorrows come to the wicked, but unfailing love surround those who trust the Lord." Psalm 32:10

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am putting my trust in you. I know you are so good and faithful. I pray you bring me peace and joy as I learn to trust you more and more.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey guys! I am so sorry I am just now updating. Honestly I have really been struggling. So if you could keep me and my family in your prayers. I would really love that.

If you have any prayer requests or just want to talk, you can always message me! I am here for you :)

If you have any topics you would want me to write about, just comment below!

Thank you for reading!

I love you so much!

-xoxo Renae :)