Pain

Pain.

Maybe you are like me and you are struggling with pain. Maybe it's physically, mental, or spiritual. Or maybe it's all three.

Right now, I am struggling with all three types of pain. I just got diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I am in a lot of pain physically due to that. Mentally I am feeling very down because I am hurting so much physically and because of some of the circumstances I am in. Spiritual, I am questioning my faith with God. I know on here you may think I am be strong Christian who never struggles. I am struggling a lot right now and it is making me doubt my faith. But one thing I NEVER do, is give up. I will NEVER give up on God.

Maybe right now, you are struggling like me.

Here are some tips and tricks for dealing with pain:

1. Keep going, NEVER GIVE UP!

When you are dealing with pain, it's easy to want to give up. NEVER DO THAT! It's okay if you are struggling but it's NEVER okay to give up. God is right here and He wants to help you. Grab His hand and walk through life with Him by your side.

2. Remember: God NEVER promised us a life without pain and suffering. But He DID promise to always be there for us.

God loves you and He promised to always be there for you. But He NEVER promised you would live a life without suffering and pain. So instead of being mad at God, become closer to Him. During your season of pain, become closer to Him than ever before. Let your pain bring you closer to God than pull you away from Him. Run into His loving arms and be best friends with your amazing God.

3. Grow closer to God during this season of pain

Instead of spending your time being angry, doubting, and questioning God. Spend your time growing closer to Him. How do you grow closer to God? By reading your Bible DAILY and praying DAILY! (I know I say that all the time but it really does help.) Build a close relationship with Him. The closer you get to God, the better you will feel.

4. Remember: this is temporary. This is just a season of pain. Good times will come! It DOES GET BETTER!

This season of pain won't last forever. It will end and good times will come. Just be patience, good times are coming your way!

Those are my tips and tricks for dealing with pain. I hope you enjoyed this and I hope they helped!

Verses:

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11

"Be strong. Take courage. Don't be intimidated. Don't give them a second thought because God , your God, is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you." Deuteronomy 31:6

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling right now. But instead of doubting you and getting angry at you. Help me use this time to grow closer to you. Help me build a strong relationship with you. Please come into my heart and fill me with your love, goodness, strength, joy, and peace.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much!❤️

-xoxo Renae❤️