It DOES Get Better

It DOES get better!

Maybe right now, you are struggling with a mental illness. Maybe it's bipolar, depression, anxiety, or anything else. You just feel you will forever feel horrible and feel that life doesn't get better. I am here to tell you today: IT DOES GET BETTER!!!

Story time:

Last year at this time, I was depressed, suicidal, and having ECT treatments. I was SOO bad. It was horrible. I thought I would ALWAYS be depressed and feel this way. I felt I should just give up. BUT I DIDN'T! I kept going and got better! Now my mental state is SOO much better!

The point of that story is to tell you no matter what you are going through, it does get better. God is right here beside you. He is holding your hand. He is encouraging you: "You can do this. I believe in you. I love you so much. We can get through this together. It WILL get better. Just keep going."

I am not saying it's going to be easy, but it is worth it. Life is worth it. You are worth it. You need to live so you can see recovery. Recovery is the hardest thing you will ever do but it is worth it. Just grab God's hand! You can and will get better with God on your side.

I believe in you.

I love you!

I want you to live!

Put down the blade and grab God's hand.

He will help you through this!

So, let's go do this!

***

Verses:

"When you pass through the waters I will be with you: and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. Since you are precious in My sight and I love you." Isaiah 43:2-4

"We have this hope as an anchor for our soul, firm, and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus who went before us, has entered on our behalf. He has become high priest forever." Hebrews 6:19

"Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed." Isaiah 49:23

***

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling right now. But I want to grab your hand and do life with you by your side. I know I can get through this because I have you by my side. So please come into my heart and help me through this. Because with you by my side, I know I can do ANYTHING!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much! Thank you so much for reading❤️

-xoxo Caty❤️