Chapter 7. ~Admitting it~

Troye's POV

I can't believe Tyler and Connor flirted all throughout the movie! I had seen them laughing together before the movie too, and Tyler flirtily punched Connor's arm a couple times.

Why did he kiss me if he flirts with Connor?! I ask myself. Then I realize that Connor is meant to be straight...or is he. I really don't know. He acts gay but I've never heard him say he was. Maybe I'm just jealous...

"Troye? Are you okay?" Tanya's voice pulls me from my thoughts.

"Yeah," I say. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Oh, well you looked really angry." She laughs. "Never mind." I nod and she walks into the kitchen.

Damn, did I really look that angry? I look over and see Tyler and Connor laughing.

I stomp into the kitchen, not being able to watch anymore flirting. I foind Zoe and Tanya sitting at the bench chatting and go to join them.

"Troye!" Tyler calls but ignore him and sit next to Zoella. "Troye! Are you deaf or something?" He puts his arms on my shoulders when he speaks.

I look over at Tanya and Zoe and realize they didn't even notice I was there. "What do you want?" I ask Tyler, sounding angrier then I intended.

"Wow, sorry for bothering you...Connor and I want to go out for something to eat, do you wanna come?" He stares at me and I know what he'll do if I say no.

"Sure, whatever." I say; then we leave, not even saying goodbye to Tanya and Zoe.

____________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

Troye has been acting weird all day; he was rude after watching the movie this morning, rude at lunch, just a plain bitch at dinner and I am not going to take one more bit of it.

I made Troye come back to the Zalfie house right after dinner, telling everyone I was sick; I know they'll be out for another few hours at a party so it's the perfect time to talk to Troye.

"Troye, we need to seriously talk." I say as soon as we're in our room. "You were a bitch all evening, why?"

"No I wasn't!" He retorts.

"Yes, you were!" I reply, walking closer.

"How could you even notice me when you were flirting with Connor all day!?" He sounds like he's forcing himself to sound angry. I stare his beautiful blue eyes and see them swell with tears.

"Wait, wait. Hold up." I stare at him and he crosses his arms, waiting. "You seriously think that I was fucking flirting with Connor?!" I can't help but laugh. "He is my best friend, nothing more. And I'm pretty sure he's straight."

Troye sits on the bed and stares at the floor and shaking his head. Something else musts be bothering him, I think to myself. But what? Why is he acting so different?

"Troye, I'm telling the truth." I say, trying so hard to make him believe me.

He stops shaking his head and looks up at me, tears running down his face. He grabs his backpack and rushes into the bathroom, muttering, "I'm sorry."

____________________________________________________

Troye's POV

"Troye, I'm telling the truth." Tyler said but all I heard was, 'Troye, I'm lying.'

I stop shaking my head and look up at him, tears on my face; I grab my bag and rush into the bathroom, muttering that I'm sorry.

I lock the door and slide down against it, sitting on the cold, hard ground.