Chapter 22. ~(mini) Friend~

A/N: mini chapter because I felt like it tonight! I don't know what to write tomorrow, any suggestions? Please and thank you! Byeeee hope you enjoy this mini chapter!

___________________________

Tyler's POV

I watched from afar as Troye and Elizabeth cried into each other. I saw Troye look at her wrist and then them crying and hugging. I knew Troye would find out what was wrong with her, that's why I sent her to him, they were the same depressed people and I can't live knowing that there's more people that hurt out there in the world. I decide to start walking back when Elizabeth gets up. She bumps into me on her way and apologizes quickly.

"It's okay, Elizabeth," I reply and she looks up in shock when she hears her name. Her eyes are bloodshot and puffy, dried tears on her face. "What's wrong? What happened?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her.

"It's...I..Troye'll tell you," she explains before heading to the bathroom. I usually hate when people do stuff like that but in this case all I feel is sadness that she's hurting.

I walk to the booth and sit in my chair that's across from Troye. He stares down at his phone, avoiding eye contact.

"Hey Tilly," he greets when he glances up to see me. I notice that his eyes are bloodshot too and know that it's be weird to not question it, even if I secretly know why.

"What's wrong? You look like you've been crying." I say and Troye shrugs. "Don't do that, talk to me! And what's wrong with Elizabeth? She said you'd explain it or something?" I see years drip down Troye face and fall Ono his phone.

"It's-" I don't let his continue; quickly getting out of my chair and rushing over to sit next to him, wrapping my arms around him and letting him cuddle into me.

"It's okay Troye, just let it out and then we'll talk." I start rubbing soothing circles on his back as he soaks my shirt with tears. When e finally pulls away he kisses my cheek.

"She selfharms, badly Tilly." More tears fall from Troye's beautiful eyes as some form in my eyes. "She's so depressed and I'm just...it makes me feels so bad that there're people more hurt than I am. I want to help her, Tyler. I don't know if I can though." He cries harder and falls back into my chest; I wrap my wraps around him again and hug him tightly.

"I'll be alright, I'll help you help her. We can both me here for her as well as me being there for you. I love you, okay Troye? Don't think too much about this and if Elizabeth is going to be alight. She will, as long as she knows we're there for her." I kiss his head and cuddle him closer.

We stay like that for a couple minutes before we break apart and wipe our faces with napkins. Soon after that, Elizabeth comes back and we all sit down and have a long, deep conversation about anything and everything.

*Two hours later*

"Okay, bye Liz! Don't forget to call anytime you want!" Troye calls out to Elizabeth who's in a taxi about to leave the cafe. We'd spent ages there and ate dinner altogether. Elizabeth seemed to make Troye happy and we'd all became bestfriends.

"Yeah, I know!" She called back. "Bye Troye! Bye Tyler!"

"Bye!" I waved and then the cab drove off with Elizabeth waving at us through the window.

"She's so sweet! I'm so glad we meet her," Troye says as we walk back through the park to he parking lot.

"Yep, she is so loving, I don't understand how anybody could hate her!" I reply. Troye nods and then we continue the walk in silence. Not an awkward silence though, one where we're just taking in each other's presence alone together.

______________________________________________________