Chapter 10. ~Truth at beach~

Tyler's POV

I have eight and a half hours until my first date with Troye! I'm so excited, I haven't stopped smiling since he said yes.

"I'm going to have a shower now." I say to Troye, releasing him from my hug. "You should go downstairs and eat something."

"But I wanna cuddle with you!" He whines back, reaching for me but I walk away.

"Sorry, babe. I've got to shower." I grab my clothes and a towel and walk into the bathroom, not bothering to wait for an answer from Troye. I get into the shower and start to plan out where I'm going to take Troye after our dinner.

I don't realize how long I've been in the shower but when I finally get out Troye knocks at the door. "Tyler! Hurry up!" He calls out, knocking again. "You've been in there for like fourty minutes!"

I laugh and put on my clothes. "Sorry, babe. I'm almost finished." I quickly style my hair and then unlock the door. Troye bolts into the room, wrapping his arms around me, kissing my cheeks, nose, forehead and then lips. "A bit desperate there." I laugh, kissing him back.

"I just really missed kissing you!" He says, kissing me softly on the mouth. "Now come on, I want to cuddle!" He grabs my hand and leads me into the bedroom, to the bed and then pulls me down onto him. He giggles and I blush.

His laugh is the most adorable thing ever, I smile. "I love you." I whisper quietly,

"What was that, Tilly?" He kisses my neck. "Huh? What'd you say?" He kisses my cheek.

"I said, I love you." I say, kissing his lips.

" l love you too, Ty." He says, looking at me, and then he bites down on his bottom lips. Oh my god, NO. I kiss him desperatly. "Wow, desperate much." He says, kissing me back. We lay there kissing, me on top until Troye flips me over, kissing down my neck, he then looks up at me and bites his lip again; then he slowly starts taking my top off.

I'm too impatient for him to do it so I rip it off and throw it across the room, then I pull off his top, throw it and then pull him to me, kissing his mouth. He kisses me back, then kissing down my neck again, but this time he continues down my chest, stopping at my pants. He gets off and pulls off my pants, noticing my buldge in my boxers.

As you can tell, things are very heated at the moment and don't worry, I won't decribe everything that Troye does to me and I do to Troye, but just so you know, we have some really great sex.

When we're finished we lie in the bed, cuddling and eventually we fall asleep. We wake up two hours later at 12:17p.m because of a loud banging at our bedroom door. I get up and open the door to find Zoe standing in front of me.

"Tyler! I'm so glad you finally came to the door!" She laughs and I smile and nod for her to continue and tell me why she woke us. "I was wondering if you and Troye want to come to the beach with Alfie and I." I look back to Troye and he shrugs, not even bothering to get out of bed.

"Sure, when are we going?" I ask, looking at how she's already fully dressed and her hair is up in a tight ponytail.

"Whenever you guys are ready." She says, smiling at me.

"Okay, we should be down in about ten minutes." I say, smiling back. She nods and leaves.

I shut the door and walk into the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Troye asks. "You need to come back here and cuddle with me." I look back at him and laugh, he's so adorable and funny, pouting at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"I don't need to do anything." I reply. "But you do need to get ready, we're going to the beach with Zalfie." I walk into the bathroom and hear Troye groan loudly. I start to style my hair when Troye walks in, putting his arms around my waist.