Chapter 28. ~Skype Calls~

Troye's POV

*The next day*

Waking up from a nightmare alone is more difficult then I would have excepted.

I wake up thrashing around, crying and mumbling stuff. I stop moving and look around; hoping to see Tyler or even Elizabeth in my bed but instead, no one.

Elizabeth went home yesterday afternoon and Tyler's in America. Tears fall down my cheeks when I think of Tyler; I miss him so much.

I grab my phone and check the time; seeing that it's 10AM, meaning that it's 10PM for in L.A. I open my laptop and log into to Skype. A few minutes of waiting, I get a call.

"Tilly!" I say when I answer.

"Troye, babe!" Tyler replies, his camera taking a while to appear. "Your hair is...interesting." He laughs and I blush; I forgot to brush it.

"Whatever, you've seen it worse," I retort. He finally pops up on the screen and I smile. "Aww babe, where's your shirt?"

"Shit!" He says, grabbing a top next to him and pulling it over his head.

"The view was better without the top.." I pout and he laughs. "Take it off again, please?" I whine and he laughs again.

"I'll take it if you take yours off," He winks at me and smiles.

"Hmm, okay. You first, Tilly," I reply, smirking. He takes his top off and I stare; I've never really looked at his naked body, usually it's dark and we're having sex. "Sexy, Tilly." I giggle and he blushes.

"Your turn," He smiles and waits.

"No," I giggle and cross my arms. He cannot see me topless, not with my cuts still visible.

"But..but that's not fair! Troye!" He whines and I laugh. "Whatever, I'm just gonna put my back on then." Tyler pulls on his top quickly before I can tell him to stop. We continue the Skype call like normal, talking about things that happened, what we (Tyler) did today and I even explained everything that happened with Elizabeth.

*4 hours later* 

"Troye, I'm so proud of you for helping Liz like that," He says, beaming and yawning. "I wish I was there to kiss you for it."

"Yeah," I say, my face falling. I miss him so much, his cuddles and kisses and breathing next to me when I'm falling asleep. I want Tilly back. I pout.

"Troye, baby," He says, his voice breaking me from my thoughts. "It's gonna work, okay? We're gonna work, even if you don't think we are. I love you." He smiles at me and I force a smile back. How can he be so sure though? What if he finds someone better while I'm not there with him? I feel my face fall again and tears starting to swell in my eyes. "Babe, how'd you feel if I flew you over here in a few days?" I smile brightly and I practically jump with excitement.

"Tilly, what? You'd do that for me?" I ask, still smiling brightly.

"Not for another three days though but of course. I would even fly back to Perth for you if I could but you know I can't because of all my projects an-" I cut him off.

"Tyler, I love you. And you don't need to explain yourself to me, you've already said why you had to go but now I'm going to come and be with you so it doesn't matter." We smile at each other and stay silent for a while.

"You should go tell your parents first though, babe." Tyler reminds me and I nod.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I smile at him and he nods at me, watching me rush out of my room. I run down the hall and up the stairs. "Mom!" I call out, hearing a quiet shout back coming from the living room. I run in my see my mom sitting on the couch with my dad and Sage, watching t.v. altogether.