Chapter 45. ~Lazy, Sick Day~

Troye's POV

*4 hours later*

My eyes flutter open and I see that I'm on the couch. My eyes are fuzzy and my head burns like crazy. Before I know it I'm in a coughing fit.

"It-don-Tro-" I hear someone's voice says to me. Suddenly there's patting on my back and the coughs start to die down. My vision comes back and I see Tyler's smiling face looking straight at me.

"Hi," is all I can manage out to him but he doesn't seem to mind because he just laughs.

"Hey," he replies. "How ya feeling? Do you want more soup?" I nod and he gets up.

"Don't leave," I croak out. He comes back and sits next to me.

"I can't get the soup if I can't leave," he says. "I'll come straight back with it, I promise." I nod and he leaves.

I can't believe I let him go to Sawyer's house before, now I can't even let him go get me soup. My head goes dizzy again but I stop myself from coughing.

Tyler comes back and places a bowl, bottle of water and more pills on the table.

"Take these," he passes the pills to me and I swallow them dry. Tyler stares at me for a second in disbelief before I reach for the soup which he passes gives me.

"Thanks," I mumble out. "What's the time?" He looks at his phone and his eyes widen.

"It's already 8:20PM!" He exclaims. "Sorry I took so long at Sawyer's, he's just a gossip."

"It's alright, I fell asleep anyway," I nod and he sits down next to me, looking worried.

"You look a little better," he touches my forehead quickly. "But you're still boiling, fuck! I think you burnt my hand."

"I didn't tell you to touch me," I say, my voice filled with sass. "It's 'cause I'm hotter."

"But I'm cooler," he sasses back, making me croak out a laugh. "Don't, you'll hurt yourself."

"Well then don't make me laugh!" I retort, smirking at him. "Can we watch movie?"

"Sure," Tyler answers. "Wanna watch..." He trails off and smiles at me tauntingly. Before I can ask, he leaves the room.

"Tilly! What movie?" I shout. I start thinking about what movies make him act like that. Finally I realize.

"SPUD!" Tyler yells as he walks into the room, holding three DVDs. "1, 2 and 3!"

"NO!" I yell back. "Please no!" But I'm too late, he's already got the movie in and loading. He sits next to me and I glare at him as he presses play.

"Sorry babe," he says, laughing. "I really like watching you and for once I want it to be on the tv."

"Fine." I say, not wanting him to watch the movie but knowing I won't be able to win this argument.

Throughout the movie, as I mouth all the words of Spud, Tyler whispers things to me. Things like, "you're not a Spud now" and "you're such a liar". I shush him every time he talks and he laughs.

When the first movie's over, Tyler puts in the second one in. Before I can even protest, the movie's started and I start mouthing he words again.

____________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

Watching Troye mimicking every words and facial expression from all three movies is just the must adorable thing ever. I watched him for most of the first two films until we start the third.