Chapter 9. ~Finding out~

Tyler's POV

I wake up in Troye's arms, just like the past few days, but this time he's awake.

"Good morning, Tilly!" He says, smiling at me a little too excitedly. "How'd you sleep?"

I look up at him. "Great, it's really comfy sleeping in your arms." I wink and snuggle into him. "What time is it?" I ask, not moving.

"About nine...in the morning." He says and I quickly lift my head.

"NINE IN THE MORNING!" I shout, staring at him.

"Yep," He nods. "We slept all day and night." He smiles at me and I force a smile back; still in shock that I actually slept for that long without waking up. "You must be starving."

"I am." I admit, leaning over and kissing him on lips, then I move my mouth to his ear. "You better be careful or I'll eat you!" I sya and we laugh together.

"I'm so scared!" He says, trying to get away from me but I grab him, pretending to bite him. I laugh and he lets out a fake scream. "Someone help! I'm being eaten by a wild Tyler!" He says, laughing at me.

I kiss his cheek and give him a devilish smile. I'm gonna tickle him. I laugh and start tickling his sides, making him laugh and thrash around.

"St-stop! P-p-please! Ty-tyler!" He says, laughing. I tickle him some more before leaning down and kissing him on the lips.

"I love you." I say.

"Love you too, Ty-Ty." He says, kissing me back. "I'm gonna go shower now, you should probably go down and grab something to eat before you eat the bed."

We laugh together before I let him go. "Yeah, okay. Do you want me to bring something up for you?" I ask, watching him walk to the door of the bathroom.

"Yeah, thanks." He says, then he walks into the bathroom.

____________________________________________________

Troye's POV

When I finish my shower I realize I forgot my clothes. Shit. How could I have forgotten! Goddamn Tyler, he distracted me.

I decide to just go out in my towel; I grab it and wrap it around my waist, walking out slowly, looking around for Tyler before noticing the room is empty. I sigh.

I rush over to my suitcase and grab my jeans and then search for sweater.

"What're you doing?" Tyler's voice scares me, making me jump and almost loose my towel.

"Uhh..." I say. "I forgot to bring my clothes with me."

Tyler nods and giggles at the falling towel. I grab it just in time and he frowns. I stare at him and he stares back. Suddenly he looks at my wrist and his eyes widen.

I look down and see the cuts from yesterday; they're bright red and the scars are bright too. I quickly grab a random sweater and run to the bathroom. I lock the door and slide down against it.

"Troye! Please open the door!" Tyler says, furiously turning the knob. "Please!" He continues, knocking and trying to get in.

I ignore him and stand, grabbing my clothes and putting them on. After putting my sweater on I notice it's not actually mine; it's Tyler's. It goes with my outfit though so I don't really care.

After a while of sitting quietly in the bathroom and having to listen to Tyler banging on the door, he finally stops. I wait a bit before unlocking it; afraid he'll run in and try to kill me or something.

To my surprise he doesn't open the door. I wipe off a few tears that had ran down my face before. I open the door and step right into Tyler's arms, which wrap around me tightly.

"It's okay," he says, rubbing my back and I can't hold the tears in anymore. I start crying, tears running down my face and soaking Tyler's top. "It'll be alright."

He walks backwards and sits on the bed, pulling me down with him so I land in his lap. I cry harder and mumble the words, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, babe." He says, hugging me tighter. I wrap my arms around his waist and cry into his chest. "It's okay, let it all out." He says, rubbing my back again.

"I'm really sorry." I say throughout cries.

"It's fine. Now are you going to explain all of this to me?" He asks, letting go just enough for me to talk.

I decide to start explaining hinges from the start, why I cut the very first time and why this time why so easy. Tyler sat there quietly listening, not talking but tearing up and hugging me tightly once and a while. I leave out the Connor part though. By the end of my explaining, we are both crying and hugging each other.

"I love you, Troye. Please don't hurt yourself like that ever again!" Tyler kissed my forehead. "I love you. I love you. I love you." Tyler says, kissing me after each 'I love you'.

"I love you too, Tilly." I say, tilting my head up so I can kiss him on the lips. We kiss a few times until Tyler stops.

"Oh, before I forget...do you want to eat dinner with me tonight? Just the two of us?" He smiles and winks, making me blush.

He just asked me out on a date, I think, smiling. I know we are dating but we haven't actually been on a date yet.

"Hells yeah!" I say, kissing Tyler and then hugging him tighter.

____________________________________________________

A/N: Tomorrow's chapter will have a surprise in it and be way longer than this, sorry!! I'm just really tired. byeee