Chapter 30. ~Arrival~

Tyler's POV

My alarm goes off at 2:48AM, I get up and grab my clothes, quickly changing into them before grabbing my wallet, keys, phone and apple. I eat the apple while walking to my car then get into it and drive to the airport.

I arrive at the airport five minutes early so I decide to just wait in my car from a text from Troye. I take my phone out and go on Twitter; I scroll through, favoriting and retweeting quite a lot of tweets. After about ten minutes my phone vibrates and a text pops up; I open it.

'From Troyebabe<3: Tilly, plane landed and am getting my luggage now. Meet up in the usual place?' I read and smile, he's been here so many times to visit that we already have a usual place for picking him up.

'To Troyebabe<3: Yeah, I'm already there waiting babe xox' I reply, getting out of the car and walking to the entrance. I get to doors, walk through and head over to wear a couch sits next to two fake trees. I sit down and wait for Troye to come.

"TILLY!" Troye runs over to me after ten minutes of waiting for him and scrolling through Tumblr. I stand up and he crashes into me, pushing me onto the couch with him on top of me. "I missed you." He whispers into my neck as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I haven't even been gone for that long," I say, smirking at him when he rolls his eyes. "Let's get you home before we get too comfortable in this couch." Troye nods and I grab his bags.

"I can carry my own luggage y'know." He whines and I laugh.

"I know you can, but I don't want you to," I peck his lips and start walking out of the airport. "So how was your flight?"

"It was tiring, for a few hours there was a little girl next to me who wouldn't stop crying but when her mom went to the bathroom, I cheered her up and yeah, after that she was quiet the whole way. But then when I was about to fall asleep, the guy behind me kicked my chair, he said it was an accident but idk. So I haven't slept in ages." He yawns and I laugh.

"Aww, my poor baby, when we get home then you can sleep." I say as we get to the car; I throw the bags into the back and then open Troye's door, letting him in and rushing around to the driver's side.

"Thanks for picking me up," Troye says once I'm in and got my seatbelt on. I look at him and smile.

"Anytime babe," I say, leaning closer to him. He leans in and we kiss passionately before I pull away. "We should go so we can sleep while its still dark out." He nods and I start driving. As I'm driving us home, I glance over and see Troye with his guard down; his eyes showing how pained and tired he is. I decide to stay quiet about it for now.

When we arrive at my house Troye practically runs in, making me laugh when I get to the door where he's waiting.

"Hurry and unlock it!" He says, jumping.

"You have a lot of energy for someone that hasn't slept for like 14 hours." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I unlock the door and he runs inside. I walk in and lock the door behind me; I throw the bag onto the couch and walk to my room where I find Troye in my bed.

"What took you so long?" He asks, smiling at me; I roll my eyes and flop onto the bed.

"I had to go and pick up a twink from the airport," I say, sitting up and taking off my shoes.

"I am no twink, you are." He retorts, forcing himself to sound serious. "Hurry up and get in bed with me, I wanna cuddle." Troye says annoyingly. He's such a child.

"Wait, I've got to take my jeans off," I reply, pulling down my pants before standing up and walking over to my side of the bed. I get in and turn off the light; then I slide down and wrap my arms around Troye as he snuggles closer. "I've missed this."

"Me too," He yawns back. "Night Tilly."

"Goodnight Troye Sivan," I say before drifting to sleep.

__________________________________________________

A/N: I know this is really short but I'm going to update again today (well hopefully but there's no promises). I just thought it'd be good to end the chapter here and write a different one for there day together.

Anyway, I'm really surprised by how many people have been reading this story, I honestly don't ever show my work to people but now that I have I've been thinking about publishing a real story, not a fanfic. What's your thoughts? I don't know if I will, not until this is finished though. Haha, okay byeeeeeee