Chapter 40. ~Surprise! Late Present~

A/N: Warning! This chapter changes the POV's a lot! Sorry!

__________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

As soon as I hear the dogs' barking, I know we're at someone's house. It's weird...why would Troye take me to a house. It could make sense, who knows.

"Can I take this off yet?" I ask, taking my arm away from Troye's.

"No, not until we're inside," he answers, grabbing my arm with his again. I sigh, knowing that I can't argue with him.

We wait outside another few minute before someone finally answers the door.

"Troye Mellet," A woman's voice says. Jealousy spreads through me and Troye laughs.

"Hey," he answers, pushing his arm against me. "This is my boyfriend, Tyler Oakley." I smile and look in the direction her voice had come from.

"New to meet you, Tyler," she says nicely. Troye moves my hand and it's shook my a soft, smaller hand; the woman's.

"Nice to..meet..you too, um..what's your name?" I ask, unsure if I want to know. Every time I meet a girl, I'm always worried that they'll have the same name as Elizabeth.

"Isabelle," the woman says. "Shall we go inside and get th-" Troye cuts her off.

"Yes, thank you," he says and we start walking inside, Troye helping me over the step through the door.

__________________________________________________

Troye's POV

We waited a few minutes before the door opened and Isabelle walked out. Her blonde hair curly today, instead of straight; her brown eyes behind glasses this time and she's wearing a coat. She looks prettier than last time. I shrug the thought off.

"Troye Mellet," she says, smiling at me brightly. I glance at Tyler and see how jealous he looks, making me laugh.

"Hey," I answer, pushing Tyler a little with my arm. Isabelle looks at Tyler and then back at me but before she asks the question, I tell her. "This is my boyfriend, Tyler Oakley." Tyler smiles at her and she nods with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Tyler," She says, lifting her arm. I grab Tyler's hand and move it to shake Isabelle's.

"Nice to..meet..you too, um, what's your name?" He asks, letting go of her hand.

"Isabelle," she answers, smiling at him even though he can't see him. "Shall we go inside to get th-"

"Yes, thank you," I cut her off, not wanting Tyler to know why we're here.

We walk into the house and I help Tyler up the steps. As we walk through, dogs fun around; one jumps up on Tyler, making him jump and me laugh.

Finally we stop in a little room with puppies and a mother inside.

"Can you recognize the one you chose, Troye?" Isabelle asks. I look around at the dogs and see one in the corner; it's smaller and has a love heart shape on its side.

"Yep," I say, pointing at the puppy. "Her."

We walk over to her and she looks up, making my heart melt with how adorable her puppy eyes are.

"What? Who?" Tyler asks, moving his head around. I pull off his blindfold and his eyes widen as he looks down at the adorable dog.

__________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

"What? Who?" I ask, moving around. Suddenly light glares into my eyes as Troye takes the blindfold off and I blink. I look down and my eyes widen when I see a puppy.