Chapter 31. ~Best Day Ever!~

Troye's POV

I wake up from a nightmare in Tyler's arms, shaking and crying but feeling safer then ever. I relax into him and let got a sigh of relief that he's not awake. I lay like that for ages before he finally wakes up.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I say, smiling. He groans sleepily and I laugh.

"Go back to sleep, Troye Sivan." He says, pulling closer into him; I try to move away but he grips me tighter. "No, you're my teddy bear." He says, nuzzling his head onto my mine.

"It's late though," I say but I doubt he heard because of how muffled it sounded. I stop moving and wait a second then I use all my power and brust out of his hold.

"Hey! Teddy bear come back!" He says and I jump out of bed, quickly looking at the door and then back at him. "Oh no you don't, Troye Sivan, get back in bed."

"Never," I say, smirking. I rush out of the room and hear him chasing away me. "You'll never get me, y'know. Just give up now."

"You've got no where to hide though, silly," He shouts and I run faster, looking around for somewhere to go. Finally I get to the bathroom and run in, locking the door quickly behind. "Troye, come on. I just want to cuddle with you." Tyler voice travels through the door as he tries opening the door.

"I'm not going to come out until I've finished my shower," I call back. I walk over and turn the shower on, hearing a muffled reply but choosing to ignore it. I take off my clothes and jump into the shower, loving how warm the water is on my cold skin.

When I'm finished the shower, I get out and grab a towel that's left next to the shower. After drying off I go to the door. I didn't bring clothes...but Tyler doesn't know that. I listen with my ear against the door for him; there's no noise so I unlock the door and open it quietly. I peer around the door and look around, there's nothing in sight so I make a run for Tyler's room; when I get there I run right into Tyler's arms.

"Hi babe," He says, tighting his grip.

"Seriously, we can't cuddle all day, we've go t to do something, please?" I pout and make the best puppy-dog eyes I can. "At least let me put clothes on?" He lets me go and I walk over to wear clothes are sitting on the bed. "Thanks?" I say, unsure.

"I picked a Tyler-Oakley-approved outfit," He explains, smiling and I nod, picking up the clothes. He chose an outfit that I'd actually wear; dark blue-almost-black skinny jeans, a top and jumper and even a beanie. I hold up the beanie and give him a questioning look. "It's cold today.." He explains.

"Thanks, Tilly," I hug him quickly and pull on the top then jumper; seeing him glance down at the cuts. My face falls and I pull on the boxers and jeans quickly. "Where should we go today?" I ask, hoping to distract him from the cuts.

"Um.." He says, shaking his head. "Wanna go to Disney land?" He smiles and I nod my head frantically. "Let's go then babe." I kiss his cheek and we leave.

__________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

We get to Disney land by 1PM and decide to get something to eat first. I grab Troye's hand and we walk to a small Mickey Mouse themed restaurant. After ordering I stare at Troye, smiling brightly at him as he looks at everything in the restaurant; I forgot that he's only been here once before.

"Did you go on many rides last time you came?" I ask, interupting his observations. He looks at me and smiles.

"Nope," He answers. "Can we go on all of them this time?" I nod and his eyes widen and shine brightly.