Chapter 32. ~Dinner With The Queen~

Dedicated to 'this-says-it-all' because of how nice she is voting for my chapters <3 thank you!

Troye's POV

We arrive at Jackie's house, still not having said anything after the 'I love you's from before. We knock on the door and hear banging inside before the door opens.

"TYLER!" Jackie yells, running out with her arms wide, pulling Tyler into a loving hug. "I missed you!"

"Hi mom," he replies when they pull away.

"Troye!" Jackie runs at me and I'm pulled into her arms. "I missed you too." She lets me go and smiles at us. "Come in now boys, dinner's almost ready."

We follow her inside and into the the living. She leaves us there, saying that she needs to finish the food. We sit silently for what seems like hours but is really only two minutes.

"Troye.." Tyler starts quietly. "We have to talk okay? Not about your...problem-" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry," I mutter.

"Babe, you don't need to be. Anyway, we can't talk about it now, clearly, but we also can't stay silent all night." He sighs and I stare at the floor; knowing that I'm being stupid anyway by not speaking.

"I know,Tilly," I say, looking up to see Tyler smiling. He stands up and sits next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I seriously love you, you know that don't you?" He asks.

"Of course I do," I answer and we pull away. I stare into his eyes and smile. How could I be so lucky to have such a wonderful boyfriend? I ask myself.

"Okay boys! Dinner's rea-" Jackie walks in and stops, smiling at us. "Awww, you two."

"Mom!" Tyler whines, looking away; we stand up and walk into the kitchen with Jackie laughing.

We sit down at the table and begin eating, talking happily now and then. After a while Tyler slips his hand under the table and I do the same; we intertwine our fingers and I blush.

"So, Tyler, when we're you going to tell me you two were dating?" Jackie's asks, smiling and quickly winking at her son. I blush and stare at Tyler.

"Today, actually," He glances at me, smiling and I smile back. "He's mine now." He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me to him so I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Aww, you two are adorable together," Jackie says before eating some more food. We continue eating and when we finish Jackie suggests we look at some funny baby photos of Tyler.

"No, mom! Please don't show him christmas morning!" Tyler tries protesting but his mother ignores him; grabbing a photo from the pile.

"This is Tyler, on Christmas morning when he was six," She laughs, handing me the picture; it shows Tyler in his boxers, a wide smile on his face as points to a huge present next to the tree. "He was so excited for presents that he ran downstairs before I could dress him." She explains, laughing again as she hands me another photo. "This one was the same day, he'd been playing outside all day so he fell asleep at then table." The photo shows Tyler with his head lying on the table, dirt and food on it. "We actually have a home video of that day, wanna watch?"

"Sure," I answer before Tyler can even think about protesting. I smile when Jackie gets up, loving how happy she is when she's showing all these photos and talking about Tyler as a child; she's so supportive and proud. The video starts and I slowly move closer to Tyler.

*The video* Tyler stands in the old living room, in his boxers and pointing at the present. He starts frantically ripping the wrapping off and it reveals a blank box; when he opens it, it's filled with all different types of toys. "I didn't know what you wanted sweetie," Jackie says. "I love it mommy," Tyler replies. -I look at Tyler at smile at how cute he was as a child- The video goes black for a few seconds before it shows Tyler outside in the grass, playing with toy cars and teddies. "Honey, you're getting dirt all over yourself!" Jackie calls out and he rolls his eyes. "I'll have a shower," Tyler retorts as he continues playing with the toys infront of him. "I'm having fun!" He gets up and starts playing with an airplane toy, making it look like it's flying. Then he sits down and make it land. "Come on inside and eat now baby, or the food'll get cold!" She tells him and he bolts up and starts running to her. "Your toys Mr Tyler!" She yells, pointing behind him; he turns around, grab the toys and runs over to her. "Here," He sad and the camera goes down to show Tyler handing her the dirty toys. "Thanks?" She replied unsurely. They walk inside and Tyler quickly washes his hands before they all sit down. The screen goes blank again before showing Tyler sleeping like in the photo. "Should we wake him?" Jackie asks someone and they reply with no. She then zooms in to show the drool coming down from his mouth.

*End of Video*

"I cannot believe you showed him that!" Tyler says, standing up and glaring at his mother. "Gosh, that is so embarrassing! More than the photos of me naked as a kid!" Jackie rolls her eyes at him and then laughs.

"Whatever honey, what's done is done," She replies, smiling at him and then looking at me. "Did ya like the video?"

"It was funny," I say smiling at her, then I look up at Tyler. "So you've always been sassy have you?" I ask, laughing and he rolls his eyes.

We continue the night talking, laughing, watching more home videos and looking at Tyler's old stuff: like stories, school work and cards. When it starts getting late, Tyler and I decide it's time to leave.

"Sorry Queen Jackie, but it's already midnight and I've got to be up early tomorrow," I lie; I don't have to be up early, I just want to spend more time sleeping.

"It's okay Ty, just visit again soon yeah?" She replies and Tyler nods. "I love you, have fun with Troye visting." She kisses his forehead and they hug quickly before she looks at me. "Thanks for visting Troye, you're so adorable," She pinches my cheeks and laughs as I blush. "Oh, don't worry, I'm joking. Well, anyway, I'm glad Tyler picked you out of everyone." She hugs me and whispers in my ear, "Get him safe for me?"

"Of course," I whisper back and she smiles. We say our last goodbyes and get into Tyler's car, we wave once more to Jackie before driving off.

__________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

We get to my house by 12:34AM and I'm wide awake from having to drive. I open Troye's door for him and grab his hand when he's out; then I lead him inside and lock the door behind me before we walk to my room. I push him down onto the bed and lower myself down; I press my lips to his and kiss him passionatly.

I begin to trail light kisses all down his neck until I find his soft spot and stop at it, alternating between kissing and sucking on it.

"Tylah.." Troye moans out and I pull away; looking down and smiling at the purple-red blotch on his neck that I made. "Tilly," Troye pulls me down to him and starts kissing me desperatly. After a lot of kissing I finally decide that we should stop talk about his cuts. Yes, a mood ruiner but it came to my head so I can't not think about it now.

"Troye, babe..." I pull away and sit next to him; he sits up and looks at me questioningly. "We need to talk about the cutting..." I trail off and see pain and annoyance flicker across Troye's eyes.

__________________________________________________

A/N: Hope you like this chapter, it's a little shorter then usual but meh, sorry.

Is anyone going to watch The Fault In Our Stars? I'm going tomorrow, anyway....byeeeeee <3